DaVita Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

A recruiter called for a 30 minute phone interview with basic questions about my work experience and why I wanted to work at DaVita. A few days later I was called to schedule a 30 - 45 minute in-person interview with the position's manager. This consisted of mainly situational interview questions, during which the interviewer took notes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were brought an urgent assignment that needed to be completed immediately, on top of your current workload?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Federal Way, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received email to set up interview. The interview started with a Manager from one of the areas, and someone in their leadership development program. Spent 30 minutes going thru their 10 questions, and I asked mine. I think I caught them off guard on a couple of mine, which were derived from the job description page of their website. The next 30 minutes were spent with 2 of the senior accountants on staff.

Interview Questions

• None were really difficult or unexpected, as most of them were behavioral   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Numerous steps. First one was a phone interview that lasted literally only three minutes! I thought I did not follow through but then I got an offer to go in for an interview so I guess the trick is that you cannot say you failed based on the time you spent on the phone.