DaVita Staff RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Staff RN Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Apply nonlinear and FA will call.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Phone Interview, 1:1 Interview

Interview Questions

• What are the core values and which one sticks out to you?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in February 2016.

Interview

I had a general phone interview asking about what I knew about DaVita as well as why do I want to work there. I was then set up with an in-person interview within a week. In-person interview was a panel asking behavioral type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I applied for the STAR entry level RN. First, I was interviewed on the phone. Then 3 weeks aftER I had my panel interview with 3 FA'S. After my interview, I shadowed an RN for 30 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Henderson, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then face to face interview with FA. I felt like I had to jump through hoops with the recruiter online and by phone to get a face to face interview lined up with management of the location I had applied for. Once I got to interview with management at the location the process was pretty straight forward after that.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle emergencies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Open house hiring event. There were managers from multiple centers screening the open house attendees. They asked for basic info about what you were interested in on a questionnaire. Then you went to an office to chat with couple of managers. They told me I seemed like I would be a great fit and would forward my resume to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I was looking for, my availability. They very managers from other clinics. Very casual, friendly, easy to talk to. Have an interview with the recruiter next week and will update.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in December 2016.

Interview

interviewed with FA, easy process, expect you to job shadow for 2-4 hours without compensation to see if you like the environment. Phone interview followed by in person interview. Job trainig is intense and takes approximately 3 months.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with friendly professional recruiter answered all my questions plus allowed me to ask questions about the company. I felt the recruiter was attentive and listening to me. After speaking to the recruiter, i was sent an email with a list of actions for me to complete. After i submitted the required actions, i received a phone call from local DaVita to do an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

recommendation is needed 80%. was asked about referred employee. and how i knew him/her. 90% hiring depends if they like or do not like you. as there is no union or contract. Interview is a joke. If a person refers only its possible to get the job. Training options are good but not great. Experienced staff are great. But managers need more training. So called FA.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in September 2016.

Interview

had a phone interview with a HR agent the other day and the next step will be a face-to-face interview at a local center, which is a week later. the HR reviewed the requirements for the job position in the beginning and then started to ask typical HR questions - be aware of their core values and think how your experienced are related to those values.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself at in 5 years?   1 Answer