DaVita Interview Questions in Tacoma, WA | Glassdoor

2.9

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facilities Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Had an1 hour 30 min phone call with the recruiter who had been given specific guide lines to look for. Then there where 1 group interview and a one on one with the director. I waited start to finish a total time of 8 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general HR questions have you ever done or been in this situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Went before a panel which consisted of 2 supervisors 2 leads and 2 teammates. They submitted their feed back to the manager and then had an interview with the manager

Interview Questions

• Out of their core values which core value do you relate to the most and why?   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me a set up time for a phone interview the following day. The recruiter called promptly at the agreed up time. Very good discussion started with question on the 7 core values. Recruiter said she would pass my resume on to another manager. That was over two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything more from DaVita.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the core values and which one is the most important to you and why?   Answer Question

Credit Balance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

The process takes up about four stages, 1) is the application, once the application is approve then you move on to the next step. 2) Online Testing (see your thought process). 3) Phone interview and 4) Would be a one on one interview.

When taking the test it is not time, and I recommend taking your time as well have a pen and paper to work with.

Be honest with them if you're willing to work year for this position, apparently you can transfer through DaVita through your course of career, however, it usually 6 months, only Credit Balance Specialist require a year.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work for the company for a year minimum?   1 Answer

Renal Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Low-key. Facility administrator and head Nurse were present. The head social worker for the region was not available but she called me and asked some follow-up questions. Both interviewers were pleasant and made the interview experience calm and informal. They were looking at the personality of the interviewee and how they would fit in with the other staff members. Be yourself and be professional and the interview will go well.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone Interview and then a skill test to make sure my technical skills is up to par. The phone interview is a basic background description about your resume, experience, and why you want to work for Davita. There is a timed skill test to make sure that you can do the job.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on campus website. The process took about one month. I was contacted by Davita's HR manager to set up an in-person interview. The interview was really casual. The two tax managers went over my resume and asked a few questions about why I major in Accounting. No behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience working as an accounting intern.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

All about the company core values

Special Projects Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews focusing on different skills, e.g. team work, project management, problem solving and data analytic and SQL querying skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you figure out how many balls could fit in a 747
      Give a business presentation based on a case study and 15 mins of prep   2 Answers

Negotiation

Easy and comfortable. Asked for 5% increase.