Dachis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dachis Group

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dachis Group (Austin, TX).

Interview

The whole process was over about 2 weeks. I have first interviewed with one of their VP for an hour. I was then asked to come for a technical interview with two of their developers. It was mostly a whiteboard interview. They were not very well prepared and it showed by the quality of their questions. One developer was rather nice and likeable while the other one was more interested in showing off his knowledge. The interview was around 90 minutes. I have not heard back from them after that and they did not bother to respond to my follow-up emails.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were around data, SQL and key value pairs.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dachis Group (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

It was more about just meeting folks and I didn't learn a lot about what the company was really going to be like. Barely got to understand the business model before I was given an offer which I had to accept quick.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dachis Group (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with senior management individually on several occasions over a period of many weeks. The company was small at the time, and few defined hiring processes were in place. I got the feeling that it required thumbs up from each person I met with in order to make it to the offer stage.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you see the industry shaking out over the long term?   1 Answer