Dade Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dade Paper

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dade Paper (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Interview focus on your ability to drive change and how you can sell it to the associates. The General manager asked a lot of behavioral and informational questions to know how you react to issues and how you would address them.

Interview Questions

• How do you get the employees buy in when you make changes in the process?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dade Paper.

Interview

Very easy process. One phone interview then a in person interview. I interviewed with two people that made me feel very comfortable. Nice family atmosphere. Every one I have met have been very nice and helpful.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dade Paper (Austell, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview very normal,easy,nothing complicated.
    I just applied online,then, a local recruiter in atl called me to have a phone conversation then he scheduled a personal interview,he made me an offer right away that i acceptedis a wonderful company to work for,not a complaint at all,surrounded by very easygoing and nice peope.
    Look forward to work with them again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me about my last salary with my previous company,then what was my minimum expectation for this position which i said,then he made me an offer that i found decent and workable,so i accepted