Dahill Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dahill Account Executive Interview Questions

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dahill in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to come in for a short interview in the local office.
The first part of the interview seems to be a little bit of a cattle call process. There were at least 4 people waiting for interviews in the short time I was there. I interviewed with a recruiter and a manager for about 30 minutes, basically going over my previous experience. Within 2 days, I received a call from the recruiter asking me to come back for another interview and a short ride along with one of the account managers.

The manager I was supposed to interview with on that day said she was busy and I was still going to do the ride along and I would be contacted later. The ride along consisted of watching a representative make calls for about an hour and then we did a few office visits. Nothing was expected or required except to observe.

I did not hear anything back regarding the position, even after emailing a thank you note. After about a week I reached out once again and never heard anything further. For a company that seems to pride itself on servicing office professionals, I find this to be incredibly rude. A simple email to update me would have been acceptable.

Overall, I'd say that if this position seems like something you can do, go for it but just know going in that you may never hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you think your experience applies to this position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dahill

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

All the managers and executives were extremely professional and very thorough. The process was over in a couple of weeks and I was always was treated with respect and professional courtesy. I was very impressed with both the main office and the warehouse. First class facilities. Very impressive Showroom with their entire portfolio of products on display.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself being in 3 years?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dahill.

Interview

it took a month to get hired... was promised a car and wont get one til a few months, paychecks are okay... getting sales is where the money is at. phone prospecting can get tiring at times but its not too bad... just practice talk track and youll get better with time and be able to set meetings w business owners and hopefully sell Dahills products and make $$$

Interview Questions

• just try to overcome any objectives... i had no experience in this industry but was able to work my way into interviews and got hired. orientation was fun and really engaging. Just know what youre getting into before you take the job... things dont always appear as they look.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dahill in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone, face to face, ride along, final interview. Not too challenging. Just be positive and willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most creative sale.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No point in negotiating. Everyone starts at the same amount.