Daiichi Sankyo Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

Daiichi Sankyo Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Daiichi Sankyo

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Two step interview. Both with my DM. The first was accompanied by another area DM and the second by Lori Huff. The SE Regional Director. I've got professional girl crushes on both my DM and Lori. Insanely smart, funny, down to earth and inspirational drivers that open up the room for you to be your best self.
Questions were typical STAR format and there weren't awkward "sell me this pen" moments.
I was called within 2 hours of my second meeting to learn I had the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you screwed up and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Daiichi Sankyo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through an employee referral and heard back within a week for a phone screen. After the phone screen I was immediately asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. About one week later, I was asked to come in for a second interview. It was about 3-4 weeks later that I was contacted to go out on a field ride with a rep. It was extremely hard to get this scheduled, as the hiring manager was a very poor communicator. After the ride along, it was about another 2-3 weeks before I heard back to come in for a final interview. I didn't hear back for about a full month after reaching out several times. Finally I found out through another employee that the company recently had numerous lay-offs and was no longer looking into perspective hires. I would have appreciated better communication from this company, but over all the interview process was very thorough, slightly difficult, but not impossible.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Completed online application; had a brief phone screen; then had 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major in college? Discuss 3 personal strengths and things to develop? What motivates you? How much did you earn over the years in your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me fairly quickly after submitting my resume. Set up a phone interview with a neighboring DM. F2F interview next week with DM and neighboring DM. DSI flew me out to that interview. Same day, received e-mail for next interview and to submit application. Just waiting to hear details for the next one and there may be one more. They told me it was dependent on the number of candidates they advanced. Overall, a good experience. The two DM's were very personable, a bit on the unprofessional side but I think they were trying to make me feel comfortable. Asked a few questions that lead to more personal answers which I thought inappropriate for pharma. A very positive experience though and they were very clear about what they were looking for. They also did a great job selling DSI; they absolutely love the company they are with which was good to hear.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you heard no over and over again, despite having a good rapport with the lead and how did you go about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Charlotte, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Fair and balance to myself. Very helpful in explaining the career goals and objective. 1 on 1 , phone screen, then went to Charlotte to meet regional manager. Offered me the position after the regional manager face to face.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in current role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Newark, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview with other managers, in person interview with district manager, in person interview with district manager and another manger, field ride with two reps, interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions

• In what situations are you most impatient?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a challenge that you overcame and how you turned it around.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was long and took a lot of persistence but I knew that I interviewed well and that I could get away with asking for what I wanted.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview

Fast. My manager always knew what he wanted and moved on it. He knew I had several irons in the fire, and I have an offer with in a week of my first interview

Interview Questions

• Why you over the 20 guys with more experience than you that I've interviewed   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Wichita, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

Grueling.
    Long, unprofessional and drawn out. Very unorganized. Met multiple times in an unprofessional setting, i.e. Restaurant/bar.
    Had to jump many hoops, but never was followed-up with appropriately.
    Was not kept in touch with and had to reach out multiple times to the manager.
    Also had to do much more than interview. Was the most bizarre process I've ever been a part of.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you wee faced with a challenge and what you did to successfully overcome it?   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in June 2015.

Interview

This was a streamlined process. A phone screen followed by a face to face with DM. A ride along then another face to face with the DM and another DM. Then a final interview with a director.

Interview Questions

• What is your largest weakness?
      What are you doing to improve that weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their were no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the District Manager to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was scheduled for two days later with the DM and was fairly in depth. It felt like an initial face-to-face interview. After the phone interview, a face-to-face interview was scheduled for the following week. The questions in the face-to-face interview were easier than I anticipated. The District Manager felt my energy and passion was low and thus did not move me forward in the interview process. I received an e-mail from Daiichi two weeks later stated that they moved forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?
      Tell me two to three things that you could improve about yourself?
      What was your greatest sales success?
      Tell me about a time that you didn't see eye-to-eye with your partner?   Answer Question