Daikin North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daikin North America

R&D Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Daikin North America (Decatur, AL).

Interview

phone interview, followed by two on-site interviews. standard questions. not very sophisticated questions. process took 6 months! interview process is very careful. second panel interview had 30 people.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you? lots of - what would you do if ....   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daikin North America (Decatur, AL).

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, then wait a month and do an in person panel interview with peers and then management, then wait another month and do a second interview with the plant manager, another panel interview with your peers, and another panel interview with managers. If you make it to the second round of panel interviews you are hired unless you just totally screw up somehow.

Interview Questions

• Not really any curve balls. you have been pretty well vetted by the time you get to the panel interviews and they basically just ask for you to run through your resume and then ask about your priorities (Safety first)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a dollar amount and it was a good offer but there benefits are the real prize at the company $5/month family insurance. They would not budge on the offer at all even though my former company matched the pay.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daikin North America (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2013.

Interview

2 interviews, one with current manager and 2nd with ASEAN representative