Daimler Career Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daimler Career Trainee Interview Questions

4.0

Career Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

On site interview with two managers, one of which would be my manager. Was invited to attend assessment center interview the following week. The assessment interview was held on site and lasted all day. Involved variety of individual and group assessments that were observed by 2-6 managers as well as HR rep. Very competitive and somewhat stressful process.

Received a call the following week with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Daimler

Career Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)).

Interview

The interview was in a nice and friendly atmosphere and followed the usual structure (i.e. personality, self presentation, skills, strength vs. weaknesses, etc.) The interview was conducted by an HR employee and no technical questions were asked.

Career Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for the CAReer Trainee position took about 1.5 months in total, with 4 different phases of interviews. The process was communicated after each successful round and followed the structure posted on their main website.

Round 1: Basic HR Interview with a HR colleague, verifying details on the applicant's resume. I guess it was to find out more about the applicant's personality, past work experiences and interest. Duration: 30 - 45 minutes.

Round 2: 60 minute online IQ assessment test. Applicants who have gone through the successful round 1 interview will be given a assessment test link via email. The test had various test topics, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Diagrammatic Reasoning. The test score was not immediately made known to me. I would rate this as moderately challenging.

Round 3: Onsite 120 minute assessment test. Applicants are invited to the corporate office to complete a 2 hour assessment test. Basically, it is a prolonged and in-depth test from Round 2. There was another candidate in the same room as I was and a HR staff, acting as an invigilator. I would rate this segment as challenging.

Round 4: Full day assessment centre (AC). As there were 3 positions available, we had 9 candidates for the AC on that day. The AC included these components; self-introduction, individual case study preparation & presentation, group case study preparation, evaluation, and presentation, offsite lunch discussions, some company presentations and lastly, individual interview with the hiring managers. I would rate the AC as intense and challenging.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful in this job?
      How do you manage your time and prioritise tasks?
      Answer Question