Daimler Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2017

3.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Detroit, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, questions were straightforward and questions from the resume. The interview process was very simple. They asked about 6 or 7 questions and it took like 30 minutes for the whole process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Daimler

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a Job Fair in San Francisco, and was invited to an interview the same day. The HR recruiter contacted me again after they returned to Japan. Then there was a phone interview with the Department Manager about 3 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Received a call from HR, informing that I will have an interview with one of the department managers. The manager was very friendly and nice. The interview was conducted to find out one's technical depth and IT knowledge. It will be good to talk about the school projects done. Interviewer also asked about the automobile industry and information about daimler.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler in February 2016.

Interview

First step of application process is a task performance. Where participants are asked to solve a problem and offer a solution. Tasks are different and depend on the department on applies. They require good PPT skills. The second and the most decisive step is a personal interview. Normally, interview is performed via Skype and lasts overall about 30 minutes. The atmosphere is rather semi-casual and involves only 1 interviewer from the company. First 15-20 minutes are dedicated to professional questions and the rest is left for the questions regarding position etc.

Interview Questions

• Some rough examples, however, questions may vary.

Would you define yourself as a team-player or more an individual performer?

Describe a situation wether from work experience or study , or private case, where something went out of control and the initial plan didn't work, What did you do and how did you act to solve it?

How would you behave in a stressful situation. Describe one from your experience.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

2 rounds: Telephonic: Technical and Managerial. Questions about commercial vehicles and automobiles, projects and HR questions. If you choose Sales, marketing you may be asked about the reason for your preference

Interview Questions

• Which is your field of interest   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a one-to-one meeting with the General Manager (Head) of Department, who will be your internship supervisor. Questions asked were generic types, like talk about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and what you have done in school etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe the projects that you have done with your school.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daimler in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was a conventional interview. It starts with an introduction about themselves and then you should interview yourselves and they will ask you to take them through your CV.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sketch a process for baking a cake.   1 Answer