Daimler Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daimler Internship Interview Questions

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neu-Ulm (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Neu-Ulm (Germany)) in May 2016.

Interview

Before the internship I had a phone interview with one of the representatives of the team I worked. The phone conversaion was very nice (most probably because the person who interviewed me was very kind and fluent). After the phone interview ended, he sent me an email with an invitation to the interview at office. The interview was on very "positive notes" with two members of the team (a team leader and another collegue). At first they explained what does the department do and then swtiched to me. I was asked about my previous internships and was questioned what I could bring them.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the competitors of Daimler Busses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Daimler

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 2 days I got a call that they would like to have phone interview with me which is around 30 minutes. They don't ask difficult questions, basically just based on your CV. They are so nice and so relaxing. However, their phone connection was not so good. I could not hear what they said. Therefore, I could not hear so clearly about the job tasks and answered wrong question. That's why no offer at the end.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview by Skype. It was very stressless and nice. Interview panel was kind but challenging. The questions was very different. From specialistic, about knowledge to my plans, future, character. There was few psychologic and sociology questions. It was hard to sense feedback of commission, they had a poker face all the time. I think that the knowledge wasn't so much evaluate like your attitude to work for big company, in team.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very pleasent and polite in a general sense. Funny at some points and always very polite as well as supportive in my planning my expectations. Every question has been answered professionally and politely without leaving any topic open which could have lead to complications in the long run during the internship.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

First I applied for an Unsolicited application, Daimler was so nice to keep my CV in the servers for long time and update to the concerned HR people.
    And then once the department found my profile good, they called me up for a phone interview.

The interview was one hour. Basic interview questions like self introduction, and discussions about the research and work were discussed. Daimler people where so clear in explaining their side of work, future project to work.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied on daimler website for internship position, after 4 weeks received an email and was invited to interview. Had to fly to Germany,but it was interesting . Had a in person interview with two people. They did not ask any difficult questions , was very comfortable and informative.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aksaray (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Aksaray (Turkey)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. CV elimination via kariyer.net or Mercedes-Benz Turkey career website.
    2. Applicants take the test at Aksaray Truck Factory. It is like General Skill test.
    3. Turkish & English, Turkish & German translation test.
    4. In same day, make the interview with HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions are mostly with your background.
      2. Why Mercedes Benz ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler in July 2010.

Interview

Very unfriendly and senceless questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do, if you have a Problem to find a solution?! Without any context...   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daimler (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2015.

Interview

Entretien dans un bureau, assez classique. Une heure d'entretien constituée de questions variées sur mes objectifs et mon parcours. Ambiance professionnelle mais agréable. Cadre particulièrement stimulant. Je n'ai pas eu à passer de tests ni à me comparer à d'autres candidats. J'ai été le premier à passer l'entretien et j'ai décroché le stage, il n'y a donc pas eu besoin d'autres processus de recrutement.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi avoir choisi Mercedes-Benz ?   Answer Question
    • En quoi votre formation et votre parcours sont-ils pertinents pour contribuer à la réussite de nos objectifs ?   Answer Question