Daimler Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daimler Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Daimler

2.7

Internship Interview

Interview

Very happy to talk about the HR. The HR first asked me several questions about my background and then introduced what this position will do, and asked me when can I work at soonest.

Interview Questions

• Why Daimler? What are your advantage and disadvantage?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Daimler

Internship Interview

Interview

I interviewed using Daimler's careers portal and received an interview invitation 2 days after that. The interview was mostly focused on the technical aspects of the position. I received a job offer a couple of days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe the basic components of an automatic gear box.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Vienna (Austria)) in September 2019.

Interview

Initially there were 4 or 5 separate online tests of mathematical skills, analytical skills, verbal reasoning etc. The last step of the interview was online interview without interviewer. The process included a standardized set of questions, a small amount of time to prepare, and then - one possibility to record answer to each question.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a situation when you demonstrated leadership experience?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview for about 30 mins with questions based on my previous experiences and educational background, my cross cultural interaction experiences, my technical knowledge, knowledge about different nationalities, etc.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

I applied online using their job portal. We scheduled a Skype interview that concerned motivation and experience. There were two recruiters interviewing me. After the interview, the next round was an assignment to be completed using Excel and Powerpoint.

Interview Questions

• Share some of the most interesting start ups that you have come across recently.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neu-Ulm (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Neu-Ulm (Germany)) in May 2016.

Interview

Before the internship I had a phone interview with one of the representatives of the team I worked. The phone conversaion was very nice (most probably because the person who interviewed me was very kind and fluent). After the phone interview ended, he sent me an email with an invitation to the interview at office. The interview was on very "positive notes" with two members of the team (a team leader and another collegue). At first they explained what does the department do and then swtiched to me. I was asked about my previous internships and was questioned what I could bring them.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the competitors of Daimler Busses?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 2 days I got a call that they would like to have phone interview with me which is around 30 minutes. They don't ask difficult questions, basically just based on your CV. They are so nice and so relaxing. However, their phone connection was not so good. I could not hear what they said. Therefore, I could not hear so clearly about the job tasks and answered wrong question. That's why no offer at the end.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview by Skype. It was very stressless and nice. Interview panel was kind but challenging. The questions was very different. From specialistic, about knowledge to my plans, future, character. There was few psychologic and sociology questions. It was hard to sense feedback of commission, they had a poker face all the time. I think that the knowledge wasn't so much evaluate like your attitude to work for big company, in team.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (South Africa)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Singapore (South Africa)) in August 2015.

Interview

Straightforward - they were prepared and knew what they were looking for in a candidate. Process was swift also because they got multi levels of interviewers which allowed faster interviews

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, what do you look at in your career   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very pleasent and polite in a general sense. Funny at some points and always very polite as well as supportive in my planning my expectations. Every question has been answered professionally and politely without leaving any topic open which could have lead to complications in the long run during the internship.