Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Detroit, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, questions were straightforward and questions from the resume. The interview process was very simple. They asked about 6 or 7 questions and it took like 30 minutes for the whole process

Communications & PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daimler (Charleston, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiting agency contacted me and then did a phone interview. Had an in-person interview with two representatives. They asked me to do a project before I left & turn it around in a 1 1/2 days & they would email me with more specifics. I never got an email, worked on the project all day and then finally got notice from the recruiting agency they moved on with two other candidates. I contacted two individuals from the recruiting agency that morning & didn't hear anything till 4:30 p.m. that day.

Interview Questions

• The job description was focused on internal communications but I was asked about my political communications.   1 Answer
    • I asked them about their management style.   1 Answer

Trainee In Supplier Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Within two weeks of application, I got an mail stating online assessment. I had to submit my online assessment with in a week. So I started my online assessment, first task was slightly complex but time consuming. Others were easy and were just you have to be fast. I had a problem with my laptop and my touchpad sometime freezes. And because of that I can not complete all the tasks on time and so I did not get further in selection process.

Interview Questions

• General multiple choice question about your attitude towards leadership and team.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was a quick interview, asked questions about time managing, about myself, prior experience and university. Most of it was in Spanish, and a 10 minute interview in English just to make sure I was fluent.

Car Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through university career hub. The whole process took 1 week. I interviewed at Daimler. Firstly, I submitted a online application, did a online test with work-related behaviour, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, deductive-logical thinking, and language skills. Then a video interview and assessment centre.

Interview Questions

Interview

Great experience, panel of 2, basically to tell me in detailed what I am suppose to do. If interview passed, there will be a second round of interview with VP.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 2 days I got a call that they would like to have phone interview with me which is around 30 minutes. They don't ask difficult questions, basically just based on your CV. They are so nice and so relaxing. However, their phone connection was not so good. I could not hear what they said. Therefore, I could not hear so clearly about the job tasks and answered wrong question. That's why no offer at the end.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler in January 2016.

Interview

Telefon interview, questions were simple but answers were analyzed carefully. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes, standard question like introduce yourself, strength and weakness points, why you, describe a contract or a deal with a fast food chain?

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in December 2015.

Interview

after i submited my application online,I received an email and I picked a date when I wanna get interviewed.After 2 weeks i received the invitation .
    During the interviex they' were kind and atmosphere was relaxed .However there was thousand of questions regarding my background and my future carrer objectives.
    After few weeks I received the result ,I was quit surprised but I do not regret the experience.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite country ?
      what you expect to achieve during the next 5 years ?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daimler (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

it was a 2 day process. on first day online aptitude and technical questions were asked. it was just a general test.
    next day the shortlisted students were asked to appear for a GD. people who were shortlisted were then taken for a technical round and then comes HR round