Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.8

156 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

2 phone screens, one with HR, one with manager, only asked me behavioral questions. the interview was easy. took them 3 days to get a decision... .. ...

SCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward, it seemed like they made their choice of the CV already so it was basically just 15 minutes going over it again, after which the work I would be involved in in the future was explained.

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

It was a simple process, they asked me basically about the rate of pay, the benefits. And what I will be doing. I took a drug test and a assembly test.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Spoke with a bunch of people at the local facility, talked about what i like to do and what i disliked, it was really a smooth process! Good, chill interview. Well done.

Communications & PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daimler (Charleston, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiting agency contacted me and then did a phone interview. Had an in-person interview with two representatives. They asked me to do a project before I left & turn it around in a 1 1/2 days & they would email me with more specifics. I never got an email, worked on the project all day and then finally got notice from the recruiting agency they moved on with two other candidates. I contacted two individuals from the recruiting agency that morning & didn't hear anything till 4:30 p.m. that day.

Interview Questions

• The job description was focused on internal communications but I was asked about my political communications.   1 Answer
    • I asked them about their management style.   1 Answer

Online Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Just a few basic behavior questions. Why daimler, why marketing. And the interview is about 20 mins. Not very hard. With a hiring manager and two staffs and one former intern as the interviewers.

Career Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

On site interview with two managers, one of which would be my manager. Was invited to attend assessment center interview the following week. The assessment interview was held on site and lasted all day. Involved variety of individual and group assessments that were observed by 2-6 managers as well as HR rep. Very competitive and somewhat stressful process.

Received a call the following week with an offer.

Trainee In Supplier Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Within two weeks of application, I got an mail stating online assessment. I had to submit my online assessment with in a week. So I started my online assessment, first task was slightly complex but time consuming. Others were easy and were just you have to be fast. I had a problem with my laptop and my touchpad sometime freezes. And because of that I can not complete all the tasks on time and so I did not get further in selection process.

Interview Questions

• General multiple choice question about your attitude towards leadership and team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a Job Fair in San Francisco, and was invited to an interview the same day. The HR recruiter contacted me again after they returned to Japan. Then there was a phone interview with the Department Manager about 3 weeks later.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daimler in August 2013.

Interview

Two phone screens, followed by an onsite. Very smooth.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, just good honest evaluation of skill and personality fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Contract, so predetermined by contracting agency.