Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daimler Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Industriekaufmann Interview

Interview

Erst ein Einstellungstest mit vielen logischen Frage, ähnlich einem IQ-Test. Anchließend ein Gruppenworkshop und am Ende noch ein Einzelinterview.

Intern Interview

Interview

2 rounds: Telephonic: Technical and Managerial. Questions about commercial vehicles and automobiles, projects and HR questions. If you choose Sales, marketing you may be asked about the reason for your preference

Interview Questions

• Which is your field of interest   1 Answer

Produktion Interview

Interview

Es gab kein Vorstellungsgespräch da ich den Chef bereits kannte. Das heißt mir wurden lediglich die Aufgabeninhalte und die Zielstellung erläutert. Das Ziel war sehr interessant und einen attraktive Leistung.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

I'm currently studying in Germany on an exchange from my home university, my scheme consists of 6 months studying and 6 months working in an internship.

I applied online through the Daimler website and was asked to go for an interview (just email), I of course emailed back and went to the interview as planned. The interview itself was not very hard at all, in fact it was quite pleasant and I really enjoyed it.

I received an email about 3 days later saying there weren't enough English only roles (I speak a little German but that's all) and to contact someone else who's working on English projects, I contacted the person who they suggested and got invited to another interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for interns   1 Answer

Lead Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daimler (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview was telephonic, no personal questions asked, was very time limited and was stopped abruptly since I had little knowledge of German, no salary details were asked, technical questions were very basic, proper job responsibilities were not explained, I had to ask for it every time

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Why do you want to work for us
      for how long do you think you can work for us
      1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremen, Bremen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Bremen, Bremen (Germany)).

Interview

I applied through an Online Application in writing a CV and Motivation Letter. The Process took quite a long time and I got an offer few weeks before the start. They either chose people who have worked there before or select people and assign their tasks randomly. You have to go to Daimler Bremen in order to register and sign the contract before the start day. Recruting people were not that friendly.

SC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremen, Bremen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Bremen, Bremen (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Gespräch verlief sehr freundlich und etwas unkonventionell. Es folgte eine Rundfahrt durch das Werk - ich kam mir vor wie bei einer Safari. Alles in allem ein sehr gelungenes und höfliches Gespräch. Es verlief sehr positiv und die Rückmeldefrist von einer Woche wurde nicht einmal annähernd eingehalten - nach 2 Tagen hatte ich die Zusage im Postfach. War mit Abstand das positivste Gespräch meiner beruflichen Laufbahn. Es gab einfach nichts cooleres.

Praktikum Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Esslingen am Neckar (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Esslingen am Neckar (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

Von der Bewerbung bis zur Zusage dauerte es gerade einmal 2 Wochen.
    Das Gespräch an sich dauerte nur 30 Minuten, innerhalb dieser Zeit durfte ich mich mit den jetzigen Praktikanten unterhalten und auch die Abteilung kurz kennenlernen.
    Das Gespräch hatte ich mit einer Person. Es war sehr entspannt, da die schwierigste Frage war, weshalb ich mich für mein Studium/Schwerpunkt entschieden hatte.

Interview Questions

• Wieso man sich für das Studium/Schwerpunkt entschieden hat?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

It was a simple process, they asked me basically about the rate of pay, the benefits. And what I will be doing. I took a drug test and a assembly test.