Daimler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daimler Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Industrial Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Daimler (Fenton, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Sat down with Paint Supervisor. Was given a test. we walked around the plant. I was able to see what type of machinery and equipment I would be responsible for.

Interview Questions

• How can you help our company?   1 Answer

Praktikum Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sindelfingen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Sindelfingen (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

My interviewer took from the gate and on the way he showed me around gave the general information about he department. The atmosphere was really nice. I had 2 interviewers in the room. They were kind and friendly. Fist I have introduced myself and they have started asking question about my CV and my projects. Absolutely no classical interview questions. Took us about an hour to finish.

Network Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

The interviewer was a little harsh, always asking the reason why une-as saying something and why I was answering that (like, why do you think this, *answer*, but why do you think that *answering*, but why.. etc).
    I was also not prepared for that type of questions so I kind of got caught in surprise.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly about culture. How's the culture at your country, then saying that the culture in Japan is different and etc   Answer Question

Car Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through university career hub. The whole process took 1 week. I interviewed at Daimler. Firstly, I submitted a online application, did a online test with work-related behaviour, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, deductive-logical thinking, and language skills. Then a video interview and assessment centre.

Masterarbeit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 2 months to get a call after applying. And I was called to Stuttgart Trucks division.
    It was one on one interview. First few minutes was about the thesis explanation and the self introduction part started. Few questions on my project and work experience.
    Got the result after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Very simple and straight forward. About my work experience and project work.
      Initial few minutes went for the task explanation by the interviewer. No HR interview.   Answer Question

Interview

Great experience, panel of 2, basically to tell me in detailed what I am suppose to do. If interview passed, there will be a second round of interview with VP.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neu-Ulm (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Neu-Ulm (Germany)) in May 2016.

Interview

Before the internship I had a phone interview with one of the representatives of the team I worked. The phone conversaion was very nice (most probably because the person who interviewed me was very kind and fluent). After the phone interview ended, he sent me an email with an invitation to the interview at office. The interview was on very "positive notes" with two members of the team (a team leader and another collegue). At first they explained what does the department do and then swtiched to me. I was asked about my previous internships and was questioned what I could bring them.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the competitors of Daimler Busses?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 2 days I got a call that they would like to have phone interview with me which is around 30 minutes. They don't ask difficult questions, basically just based on your CV. They are so nice and so relaxing. However, their phone connection was not so good. I could not hear what they said. Therefore, I could not hear so clearly about the job tasks and answered wrong question. That's why no offer at the end.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Received a call from HR, informing that I will have an interview with one of the department managers. The manager was very friendly and nice. The interview was conducted to find out one's technical depth and IT knowledge. It will be good to talk about the school projects done. Interviewer also asked about the automobile industry and information about daimler.