Dairy Farm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Farm Interview Questions

Interviews at Dairy Farm

2.8

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Took about one month to reply. The HR is very professional and detail in explaining what to expect. Then went back to wait for the reply. Can always email the HR on the application outcome.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview goes for few rounds including computer and written test
    First round was with HR and then 1:1 interview for the HR director and reporting boss
    The interview questions was about introduce interview and my previous job experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied the position of intern via college email, followed by the computer literacy tests including usage of MS Office (Word + Excel) and typing test and 1 on 1 interview afterwards, and finally received an offer from

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2018.

Interview

HR Staff will have a chat with interviewee in English, about some background check and career path. Then a written test will be given in 30 mins. If everything is okay, after several days, the respective team head will have 2nd interview and make final decision.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farm in March 2018.

Interview

well planned and organized, email communication smoothly before interview, status update in time and candidate get well informed before each session as well as after each session . overall it is a good experience.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy, panel of 3 interviewers. Light hearted conversations. Interviewers tried to remove any pressure or awkwardness in the room. Asked mainly about the balance sheet, and described to me the different Finance departments

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2013.

Interview

First they will ask you to take an exam. this exam will be composed of logic, IQ test, and reading. then 2nd will be the group panel. There you will be ask if you know certain tools, and programming languages you know.

Interview Questions

• what are the 4 pillars of oop.   1 Answer

Food Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Farm (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a two stage interview process. First round: HR interview. Second Round: Regional Director Interview. Managed to speak to HR one on one, quite friendly and alright, did not proceed on to stage 2 of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Communication and people handling skills.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dairy Farm.

Interview

The interview process is divided into four stages.
    First, there was a HR interview asking behavioral questions.
    Then there is an Assessment Center including written tests and individual presentation.
    Meanwhile it sent an aptitude test invitation during these interviews.
    Another assessment center included group discussion and group presentation with about 8 people in the group

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part is group discussion. if there is any one member not cooperating, it can seriously disturb the whole discussion   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dairy Farm.

Interview

The graduate trainee programme includes written test, AC and panal interview with presentation. It runs for one month for each step. The recruitment process is mainly conducted in two offices. You get to know the company well as well as the market trend for FMCG and the stores under the group.