Dairy Farmers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2018

2.5

Information Techno Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Kansas City, KS) in December 2017.

Interview

The individual doing the interview was late. They said this was their third time through the interview process, hiring no one the first two times. I thought the interview went well but they never contacted me ever again. If they put off this many applicants by not getting back with people who come in they're going to have trouble getting qualified applicants, especially having moved to the edge of the city farther from more people.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a variety of situations.   1 Answer

Regional EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was with Senior Talent Acquisition- The have been trying to fill this position for over two years now. There were no set questions only basic personal questions; thought more casual mentioned the weather and football.

Interview Questions

• Very casual at first, though was doing well in the process. Woman asked casual question, nothing too technical. they want a person that can perform his duties in more than 9 states. I would not mind the challenges, but certainly the people interviewing make hiring decision based on phone personality. I was asking the questions she has no idea what she wanted to ask.   1 Answer
    • She asked me vague question- No technical more about my personality. I am a people friendly person and do not hide it, I am better in person than on the Phone.   1 Answer
    • Talent Acquisition is not a people person, not emotional and very bias. Person must travel around 50 -75%.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They scheduled a conference call with the plant engineer and engineering manager. They did not ask very difficult questions and required a background check with a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your mechanical aptitude? What experiences would benefit this position?   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Springfield, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy. Interview and tour of facility, then a thanks and a call days later. On boarding was online with a quick review of papers in person. Then started the job with no training. Pretty straight forward work.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America.

Interview

Went through a Temp Agency. They did a drug screening and preliminary interview. After that, referred me to the local office where I had an in person interview. Was conversational. Typical interview questions. Received an offer a week or two later.

Summer Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Medina, OH).

Interview

Heard back from HR very quickly and first had a phone interview with HR manager, and then had in person interview with hiring manager. The process took more than one month and they did not respond to questions through email.

Interview Questions

• Proficiency in using Excel and what kind of excel functions you like to use?   Answer Question

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Fargo, ND) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite comfortable. The Interviewer was extremely knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions on the spot. After the sit down portion we toured the plant and I met some potential counterparts. I am waiting to be notified of their decision.

It was a longer process due to my current job.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Springfield, MO).

Interview

2 interviews one with hiring committee then with managers and they all act so nice but their not only when it comes to their families because there not spending 16 hours a day there they go home after 8 or before because there children have ballgames etc it's the worse company to work for even though there Union and they do absolutely nothino for you it's all a big joke

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to do overtime   1 Answer

QA Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America (Mechanicsburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and straight forward. No curve balls. You are given a tour at the very end of the plant and you are told exactly what shift you will be working. The only problem is that it feels like forever when you hear back again but most likely you will get hired as long as you aren't especially awful

Interview Questions

• What was one time when what someone asked you conflicted with what you believed in and how did you react? Also how do you work with others in your own department?   Answer Question

Ops Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Farmers of America in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two management people using a standard battery of questions. Questions were worded very long which I ended up forgetting some of the questions because I was so nervous and had to have them repeat them.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time you question a superior and what was the outcome and the situation   Answer Question