Dairy Queen Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Queen Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Sullivan, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Sullivan, MO).

Interview

Very typical for interviews. Asked about prior experience, what I hoped to gain by joining the DQ team, what my strengths and weaknesses were.

I thought it was weird I was asked if I possessed reliable transportation. I get that they want to make sure you can make it to work, but if they refused to hire me if I said no, I'd be upset. It's not like I can't figure out a way to get there without a personal vehicle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Tucker, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

One-round interview and got selected on the day with the boss. My manager played a big role in selecting me as well. His opinion mattered the most since i was going to work with him most of the time. So, this was how my interview process went.

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Tucker, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

When I first walked-in and asked the manager for a job, he scheduled me for an interview the next day. After my conclusion with that interview, he later set me up an interview with the owner of the restaurant and thus I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you looking to work?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in January 2008.

Interview

They checked out my resume, and I ended up having 3 interviews. The Regional Manager was very respectful and had insightful questions to ask me.