Dairy Queen Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Queen Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Southern Pines, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Southern Pines, NC).

Interview

Got a call the day after I applied. I had references from people who already worked at Dairy Queen so the store manager just asked me how I knew them. Didn't really ask me much else but went over the job duties and responsibilities, the policy and what was against policy. Asked me if I was okay with what she had told me, I told her yes and she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• She really just asked me my availability and went over policy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview was extremely quick. It was very casual and the assistant manager who was interviewing me was very friendly and didn't throw any curveball questions at me. They were actually really simple getting to know you sort of questions. He was looking for someone who was friendly, outgoing, reliable, and a huge team player. I stressed out during the interview for no reason (Don't make it as visual as I did, he coupd tell I was extremely nervous)! My advice is for you to go in there confident and be completely honest. They just might check those references! Good Luck!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a brief two part interview that asked simple questions, such as, why do you want to work here and where do you see yourself in five years. the second interview was more of a congradulations on getting the job.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to deal with a rude or disrespectful customer? if so how did you handle them and if not how would you handle them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I walked up to the cashier section and asked about the interview. She said I could take a drink and wait for her at one of the tables. After a short time, she came out, introduced herself, and the interview begun. Overall, the experience was very positive, and the interviewer was friendly. I answered the questions and she hired me then and there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw an employee doing something against the rules?   1 Answer
    • When are you available?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

I submitted an application and was called in for an interview. It was a great, easy process- I felt very comfortable and wasn't put into any awkward situations. My questions were all throughly answered.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Coral Springs, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Well i walked in there and he clearly judged me from what i looked like and he stared way too long at me (female). Then i told him i read the manual and he offered the job right there

Interview Questions

• (Only question he asked me) where else did i work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked him only to work fridays and saturdays but he sometimes put me on for sundays and yelled when i couldnt Work

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It went really smooth, he told me to come in the next week. We sat in the customer area and he just asked questions off of the application. He also explained the training process & getting a raise to me.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in February 2016.

Interview

I came in and the manager was super friendly. The interview felt more like a casual conversation than anything else. It was very enjoyable and easy going. I started the following week.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

There were a total of three interviews. The first interview was with a manager, simply to review my application, and discuss my schedule, how much I wanted to work, and mostly logistics things.The second interview was with the manager again, and the questions were a little bit meatier... the only real thought-provoking question asked was "How I would deal with a customer complaint". The third interview was with the owners of the location, and they pretty much served to give me their stamp of approval before I was hired.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

It was really quick and surprisingly easy. I went in with a manager named Mike and he just asked me the basic questions, I.e: What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Why do you want to work at Dairy Queen? Etc. Then I was given a blizzard recipe list to study and scheduled for a second interview with the head manager. There were only a few days between my interviews, the second Interview I was tested on the blizzards and asked a couple more questions and then I was told I was hired on. I recieved my paper work and got training in like a week or two. [They were remodeling at the time and had to wait for the building to be finished before putting us to work].