Dairy Queen Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

1.6

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Denver, CO).

Interview

got a call one day after i applied online to set up an interview came in the next day and the interview was super easy and relaxed, generic questions got offered the job on the same day just be positive and you shouldn't have any problems

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Mount Vernon, IA).

Interview

I had to fill out a physical application and was called back a few weeks later. The store owner sat with me and we basically chit chatted (I think she was trying to get a sense of my character/personality?). Then I was hired right on the spot and given orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I actually never even turned in an application for this job, my current manager contacted me from a resume I put out on Craigslist. She emailed me asking if I'd be interested in setting up an interview. I called her the same day, had an over the phone interview, and got hired the same day(:

Interview Questions

• What do you think defines multitasking, and how are you able to do it?   Answer Question
    • What's the most important part of being on a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Canton, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

They basically gave me the run down of the place. Stating what i would be doing training wise and such. The manager said "Yeah no one likes working here but it is what it is." Which as this being my first job was very reassuring....

Interview Questions

• They asking me my contact info and asked me about my schooling and past jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Loveland, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in the lobby and it was kind of hard to joke around. Took them a week to reply back to anything I did. Some if the questions are aimed at high schoolers because the youngest they hire is 15.

Anonymous Employee in Southern Pines, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Southern Pines, NC).

Interview

Got a call the day after I applied. I had references from people who already worked at Dairy Queen so the store manager just asked me how I knew them. Didn't really ask me much else but went over the job duties and responsibilities, the policy and what was against policy. Asked me if I was okay with what she had told me, I told her yes and she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• She really just asked me my availability and went over policy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview was extremely quick. It was very casual and the assistant manager who was interviewing me was very friendly and didn't throw any curveball questions at me. They were actually really simple getting to know you sort of questions. He was looking for someone who was friendly, outgoing, reliable, and a huge team player. I stressed out during the interview for no reason (Don't make it as visual as I did, he coupd tell I was extremely nervous)! My advice is for you to go in there confident and be completely honest. They just might check those references! Good Luck!

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

it was a brief two part interview that asked simple questions, such as, why do you want to work here and where do you see yourself in five years. the second interview was more of a congradulations on getting the job.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to deal with a rude or disrespectful customer? if so how did you handle them and if not how would you handle them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I walked up to the cashier section and asked about the interview. She said I could take a drink and wait for her at one of the tables. After a short time, she came out, introduced herself, and the interview begun. Overall, the experience was very positive, and the interviewer was friendly. I answered the questions and she hired me then and there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw an employee doing something against the rules?   1 Answer
    • When are you available?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

I submitted an application and was called in for an interview. It was a great, easy process- I felt very comfortable and wasn't put into any awkward situations. My questions were all throughly answered.