Dairy Queen Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Queen Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

They asked if you can multi task, open schedule, I made food items, personality test, the interview went very well great for a part time job. Great discounts friendly coworkers, boss was also very nice parents thus would be a great after school job for your high schooler. Not stressful

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiting, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Whiting, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview went well. Loya was very nice and kept me calm during the initial interview. Although this was only a summer job, i feel that i learned quite a lot from it all. Tahnk you in advance.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get paid?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

easy you can get the job in person when you will be interviewed. easy to go ... you can apply in person to any store near by you. i got the job there only .. easy work to do .. a good learning process from the job ,,, will become perfect with in 10 days

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Peterborough, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

asked questions about our resume and why we wanted to wok there and then we walked around the store describing what we would change or improve if we worked there.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Was a very brief interview. Not really focused on my actual skills, as this was my first job. It was more of a character check to see if I was capable of doing the job. The interview was very easy and the interviewer (the owner of the store) was very friendly.