Dairy Queen Food Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Frederick, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

A family friend works with me and she was the one who was able to get me the job. The interview process was quick and simple as they were in need of employees. Before we even started the interview, I was told I got the job. After, we went through every thing I would need to know just. Like any other job interview would have.

Interview Questions

• Have you studied our menu and do you know how to make everything?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume directly and filled out a paper application, got a phone call scheduling an interview in a few weeks, then did an in person interview an received a job offer immediately after the interview

Interview Questions

• few simple questions about past work experience, and availability   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

I went to the local Dairy queen to fill out an application, and I was asked to have an interview on the spot. They just told me about the company and the responsibilities I would have, and then asked me about my availability and if I usually take summer vacations, as they are busiest in the summer. At the end of the interview, they offered me the job and told me they would call when I was to start working.

Interview Questions

• How often do you go on vacation?   2 Answers