Dairy Queen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hospatility Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview lasted 5 minutes. They didn't ask a lot of questions, just availability, tell me about yourself. They said they were going to talk to their GM & I Never got a call back.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

easy, the manager was very easy going and made me feel at ease. It was my first interview so they could probably tell that I was nervous. They described the job process to me and it seemed link a simple enough task.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any work experience prior   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in April 2017.

Interview

I got contacted through the phone, arrived and left. It want something I felt comfortable with, the interviewer seemed racist. I never got a call back, or a thank you at least.

Food Prep, Cook, Server, Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Lakewood, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application and didn't hear back for weeks. When they finally called for an interview I was hired on the spot. Took over a week to finally schedule me.

Interview Questions

• How my grades in school looked.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Hour long phone screen, in depth questions about leadership and specific experiences, asks about knowledge of DQ, few questions about IT experience. In the end they decided not to fill the position at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you took on a leadership role.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The guy was pretty friendly. He looked at my resume and asked some standard interview questions. He also talked about Dairy Queen and asked if I would be a good fit.

Food Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by a non professional lady that was dressed in flip flops and jeans and t- shirt with lots of jewelry and makeup. It was a brief interview and because i had tattoos I was not hired,

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car? Do you smoke? Are you married? How many children do you have? Are you on any medications? If so, what are they.   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied for the position online and had referrals from two employees. After less than 2 weeks, I had an initial phone screen scheduled. The phone screen was supposed to take 30 minutes and nearly lasted 2 hours. I found the recruiter very professional. Unfortunately, I never heard anything from this company or recruiter. From such a beloved brand, it's surprising and disappointing to be treated this way by recruiting. A quick e-mail or phone call stating their decision to move in a different direction would not take more than two minutes.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Garden City, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I went in and asked if they were hiring she said yes gave me an application. i came back the next day, gave her they application, she skimmed over it and told me i got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview was extremely quick. It was very casual and the assistant manager who was interviewing me was very friendly and didn't throw any curveball questions at me. They were actually really simple getting to know you sort of questions. He was looking for someone who was friendly, outgoing, reliable, and a huge team player. I stressed out during the interview for no reason (Don't make it as visual as I did, he coupd tell I was extremely nervous)! My advice is for you to go in there confident and be completely honest. They just might check those references! Good Luck!