Dairy Queen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

1.7

256 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Spoke with the manager at the time she asked general interview questions. What are you our strengths, weaknesses, tell how you handles an unhappy customer in the past. Tell me about some things you like etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Grove City, OH).

Interview

I dropped off a hard copy of my application with references in person at the store. I returned about a week later to make sure that my application had been received by a manager. I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Once I was asked all of the interview questions, I went over my availability with my interviewer. I was offered a job directly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities about yourself that would add value to our team?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Easy group interview. Very relaxed. A group of people were brought in. We all talked, introducing ourselves, then the manager took people one at a time to ask a few questions and get to know you

Anonymous Employee in Tumwater, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Tumwater, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

There were two managers that interviewed me, we just sat down at one of the DQ tables and they just basically asked what position i was interested in, why they should hire me/traits that i have (i.e. fast learner, friendly etc). they also asked how i'd react to a rude customer and if i had a problem with janitorial duties like cleaning the bathroom.

Interview Questions

• What position are you applying for?   1 Answer
    • How would you react/handle a rude customer?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you/what traits do you have?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day to set up interview, asked some experience questions on the phone. Interview was easy, didn't really ask any questions besides experience and school, wanted to talk more about their ideas for the store.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Denver, CO).

Interview

got a call one day after i applied online to set up an interview came in the next day and the interview was super easy and relaxed, generic questions got offered the job on the same day just be positive and you shouldn't have any problems

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

It was very quick, and I was 15 at the time so they made sure I had my worker permit. They seemed very nice at first but I soon realized they weren't.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a reliable ride to and from work?   1 Answer

Hospatility Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview lasted 5 minutes. They didn't ask a lot of questions, just availability, tell me about yourself. They said they were going to talk to their GM & I Never got a call back.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

easy, the manager was very easy going and made me feel at ease. It was my first interview so they could probably tell that I was nervous. They described the job process to me and it seemed link a simple enough task.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any work experience prior   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Greenville, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

It was quick and simple he was nice at first and stayed professional and told me that they were a family and cared for their employees in all ways and that they will help out when you request days off and that when you click in or out you will get time sheets to add u your hours for that day

Interview Questions

• What do I call customer service   1 Answer