Dairy Queen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.7

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Huntington, NY).

Interview

I applied online via snagajob.com and heard back from the manager within a week. He called me during my off period at school and told me that he was impressed with my application because of the correct answers I got on the test. I went the restaurant the next day and had to wait about 35-40 mins to be interviewed because the place got packed as soon as I arrived.

Interview Questions

• Q: "My main concern is how are you going to get here?"

(Because he saw my address and I lived 20 mins away)
      1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

I submitted an application and was called in for an interview. It was a great, easy process- I felt very comfortable and wasn't put into any awkward situations. My questions were all throughly answered.

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Terre Haute, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was simple and basic. I filled up a paper application in the restaurant. And they called me the next day for interview. Basically it was the manager asked me questions from a questionaire and she took notes of my answers.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Coral Springs, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Well i walked in there and he clearly judged me from what i looked like and he stared way too long at me (female). Then i told him i read the manual and he offered the job right there

Interview Questions

• (Only question he asked me) where else did i work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked him only to work fridays and saturdays but he sometimes put me on for sundays and yelled when i couldnt Work

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Mansfield, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. Took about two weeks from the day of submitting the application, to receive a call regarding the interview. Asked to see social security, birth certificate, and Identification.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It went really smooth, he told me to come in the next week. We sat in the customer area and he just asked questions off of the application. He also explained the training process & getting a raise to me.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy, laid back. casual interview and no hard questions. I was offered a position directly after. Very cool staff but not much room for growing and they expressed that during the interview

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in February 2016.

Interview

I came in and the manager was super friendly. The interview felt more like a casual conversation than anything else. It was very enjoyable and easy going. I started the following week.

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Pikeville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called and they noticed I try to apply online but did not finished it. so they as me to come in and fill out a application in person and we went from there. I filled out my paper work the next day and started training the next day. we train for two weeks before the store open on December 21, 2015

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Kitchen Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in November 2015.

Interview

I called and had to wait the next day basically got hired on the spot and started training in 5 mins and Dairy Queen opened in 4 days. I wanted to be cashier but was offered the kitchen and I accepted