Dairy Queen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Queen Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I walked up to the cashier section and asked about the interview. She said I could take a drink and wait for her at one of the tables. After a short time, she came out, introduced herself, and the interview begun. Overall, the experience was very positive, and the interviewer was friendly. I answered the questions and she hired me then and there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw an employee doing something against the rules?   1 Answer
    • When are you available?   1 Answer

Chill/Grill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was relaxed and straightforward.
    Fair negotiations. Interview took a while, interviewer was a bit late. was thorough in questioning me, and offered me a chance to ask questions in return.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was really easy. The manager asked me the basics like tell me about yourself and asked about your work schedule. Then she sent in three crew members to talk to me.

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Medford, OR).

Interview

Sat with owners after I filled out application. It was more of a conversation about duties and expectations and when I was available to start. At the time they had a full crew so they had me wait a couple weeks before I started.

Interview Questions

• If I had a drivers license or reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Forsyth, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Forsyth, MT) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview took at least 2 hours they hired me when they saw me despite that I had no training in fast food restaurants they learned that I was a quick learner and very friendly they were amazed on how much I put effort in my job and I get it done on time and yes oi did have small mistakes but I learned from them and when I wasn't sure about something my managers and skilled co workers helped and were very patient because I asked nicely and explained the issue to the customer politely and descriptively. Over all my expierence has been great!

Interview Questions

• If I knew my social security number off head   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Huntington, NY).

Interview

I applied online via snagajob.com and heard back from the manager within a week. He called me during my off period at school and told me that he was impressed with my application because of the correct answers I got on the test. I went the restaurant the next day and had to wait about 35-40 mins to be interviewed because the place got packed as soon as I arrived.

Interview Questions

• Q: "My main concern is how are you going to get here?"

(Because he saw my address and I lived 20 mins away)   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

I submitted an application and was called in for an interview. It was a great, easy process- I felt very comfortable and wasn't put into any awkward situations. My questions were all throughly answered.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Mansfield, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. Took about two weeks from the day of submitting the application, to receive a call regarding the interview. Asked to see social security, birth certificate, and Identification.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It went really smooth, he told me to come in the next week. We sat in the customer area and he just asked questions off of the application. He also explained the training process & getting a raise to me.

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Terre Haute, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was simple and basic. I filled up a paper application in the restaurant. And they called me the next day for interview. Basically it was the manager asked me questions from a questionaire and she took notes of my answers.