Dairy Queen Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Queen Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochran, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Cochran, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Very relaxed. They are very lenient with your schedule especially if you are a high school or college student. The interview process is very easy, they ask very basic questions just to see what type of skills you have.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The manager just asked to talk about myself, current plan, and how long will i be staying if got hired.
    Then she asked if i have any question for her.

the interview is really easy, except i have hard time connecting with the interviewer because she just stared back at my and taking notes on everything I said without saying anything. I thought that was very boring and dried. I didnt feel like working there anymore when the interview was over.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I was notified by a friend who already worked at DQ about the job. I printed out my resume and a copy of the application on their website, handed it in that day, and was called for an interview for the following day. I went in for a short 1:1 interview, where my manager and I briefly talked about previous job experience, laws regarding breaks and paycheques, store policies, etc. I accepted the job and came in the next day for training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not offered, but I accepted anyway because it was a great entry level job.