Daiwa Capital Markets America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 2, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daiwa Capital Markets America

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daiwa Capital Markets America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very chill. I talked to the HR for a bit. But she didn't ask me any questions it was only small talk. And then the executive director came to meet me. It didn't felt like an interview at all because the executive director did not ask any questions beside my time availability. So I really did not know how I did or how they choose their interns. It did take them a long time to respond back to me about my candidacy.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Daiwa Capital Markets America in May 2015.

Interview

In Person interview - met directly with the managing director. Unexpectedly no technical questions. More so on discussing his current role and how he managed to break into investment banking.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daiwa Capital Markets America (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

4-5 rounds face to face interviews. gotta meet each team member. the turnaround was pretty quick. the ppl I met were all nice. I had good time with most of the team members and senior management .