Daktronics Interview Questions in Brookings, SD | Glassdoor

2.6

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hardware Design Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD).

Interview

HR called and scheduled an in person interview. Interview with 2 people. Went over my resume and asked about things I was doing in school. Offered me the position at the end of the interview.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD).

Interview

Several 30 minute 1-on-1 Interviews with HR reps/ HR hiring manager. Benefit is that its a nice 1-on-1 environment for the meeting, downside is that some of the questions become repetitive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Interview

It's normally a phone interview first then when you do good, you get a face to face interview. They are kinda fast in the their interview process. If there is a phone interview it would probably be a panel depending on the position you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this position   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with basic info and questions. Later an interview with 3 other people over the phone. They take on average a week after initial processes to get in contact with you. Their process needs to be streamlined and interviews need to be better structured. Their job description was incorrect than what they had available.

Interview Questions

• Normal experience questions.   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in June 2016.

Interview

Sent resume with cover letter. Had phone interview with HR. Flew out to SD for one day full of interviews with various people in different departments. Also had to take an electronics test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you get an electronics and computer technology degree?   Answer Question

Business Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in April 2015.

Interview

Went to career fair and applied online. Started with a one on one; then I was showed around the company. They let you meet some co-workers and shadow a current employee.

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in November 2014.

Interview

Great Experience. I applied once online, in response to a posting on Indeed. I got a phone call about a week later, had a phone interview with HR rep, then about two weeks later had a phone interview with a panel of three, then a week later they called me in for a full-day interview, and put me up in a hotel and paid for my gas mileage for driving out to Brookings. It was a great experience, everyone treated me very well, my interviewers took me out to lunch at a cool restaurant, and their recruiter took me on a driving tour of Brookings. Still waiting on an offer for two weeks now. Hopeful.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in November 2014.

Interview

Prior to coming to corporate you will generally have 2 phone interviews with an HR recruiter after which they will move forward to a phone panel interview with 3 supervisors. If you are chosen to come onto campus for an in person interview. These interviews are fairly relaxed. They mainly just wanted to ensure you could have a conversation. They ask you some questions but from what it sounded they didn't want to know to much more from what was previously said during the phone interview.

After which you are provided with a tour of the factory and head quarters... be careful because most of the interns report back to their supervisor with how you acted... it's kind of a sneaky second interview when you feel more relaxed speaking with a current intern.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions personally. But I know some were behavioral based and then they just wanted to know what your personal preferences were towards working in Transportation, High School Parks and Rec, or in Live Events.   1 Answer

Electrical Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in April 2014.

Interview

Asked a lot of technical questions reading to electronics technology and a focus on circuits. The human resources hiring manager asks questions regarding educational background pertaining to the work required by the job.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any specific questions. How did you solve a problem and what resources did you use?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD).

Interview

Short telephone interview with HR representative. Call back 2 days later to invite for an in-person interview with shift supervisor and HR rep. Called back for follow up interview approximately 1 week later with Plant manager, shift supervisor and HR representative. Final interview/tour a week after that with same 3 personnel.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just general questions. Why do you want to work for us? How far do you see yourself going in our company? Tell us about a time when...   Answer Question