Daktronics Buyer/Planner Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daktronics Buyer/Planner Student Interview Questions

Buyer/Planner Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and very direct. After i applied i was contacted the next day and did a phone interview, the person i talked to over the phone was very well spoken. In my personal interview the main person i was interviewed by was my now supervisor. He was straightforward but seemed like he just wanted to intimidate. I was hired the next day and started as soon as i could. Overall a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Daktronics

Buyer/Planner Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daktronics (Brookings, SD) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for a business analyst job. They called back and informed me that the position I had applied for had been filled but they wanted to screen me for another job they had available. I scheduled a phone interview for the next week and was interviewed by an hr intern for approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a system you developed and how you would explain it to someone new.   Answer Question