Dale Carnegie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dale Carnegie (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

-I initiated the interview process when I determined that the organization had recently lost its key salesperson and was in need of a replacement.
    -Secured appointment for informal interview to solicit additional details. Company is currently composed of owner/lead trainer and administrative assistant and 2 or more instructors that rotate as needed.
    -The interview process seems straightforward, with an initial interview during which the owner is very candid about the long sales cycle and the straight commission structure. It's up to the keen eye and imagination of the salesperson to see beyond that to the goldmine that exists in this opportunity for the right person. The organization offers the right person world-class training and unparalleled resources and puts no limits on your territory as far as I could tell. The people who have walked through the doors of the Dale Carnegie Organization would take your breath away. To stand shoulder to shoulder amongst those mena and women is something, I mean truly something!
    -Its hard to imagine the interview process going beyond two steps. The owner is very direct and to the point and has a keen sense about people. If I could have reached a mutual understanding in the first meeting, I could see us wrapping things up in one more interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the position you have had the most success at and why?   Answer Question

Junior Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Interview

I sent an email after reading about the job opening on their FB page. It took them only a few hours to reply. I scheduled an interview for the following week. It took roughly about 20 mins for the actual interview. The questions were very simple (mostly personal questions).

I was asked to return the following day for an assessment test, but I declined. I realized the job wasn't in line with my long term career goals after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Do you think this job would be challenging?   Answer Question
    • What can you say to employers who complain about millenials (much like yourself) who don't stay in the company for long   Answer Question