Dalia Research Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dalia Research

Dalia Research

Application

I interviewed at Dalia Research

Interview

First there was a screening call, then a challenge was sent, which I had to submit after a few days. After I made the cut, another call was arranged, this time with a member of the Custom Insights team.

Interview Questions
  • Please provide a strategic rationale for content activities at your previous job.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in Mar 2021

Interview

The first interview was mainly about skill and background questions with HR. After the first round, there was a take-home challenge with data analysis, prioritising and customer service tasks. The questions were interesting and not too complex. The second interview was with the hiring manager. The questions were more focused on relevant work experience and career expectation. The final interview was a workshop that includes discussion sessions and a presentation in the end. The task was challenging, especially under a bit of time pressure, but not too difficult. It is also testing for problem-solving & prioritising skills. My interview experience with Dalia was pleasant. The interview arrangement process was smooth. After the challenge and workshop, the interviewers provided constructive feedback to me, which I find very valuable. I felt well treated and respected during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about something you’ve accomplished that you are proud of. Tell me about a time you failed or made a mistake.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online & got a very quick response from HR. The process took 3-4 weeks. They were very approachable & flexible in incorporating any request, like extending the time limit for submission of coding challenge. They had a fairly straightforward interview process starting from Introduction, Coding Challenge, Team Interview, Meeting Production Manager, Director then followed by offering the offer letter. Each of the team members was very friendly & help you out during the complete process. I feel I'm very lucky to get into this team & company. Cheers 🍻 If you are reading this then you are very much interested to join our team, please apply right away. We will be very happy to meet you.

Interview Questions
  • Q: You will be asked technical questions related to skill & expertise.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in Feb 2021

Interview

Es gab zwei Gespräche. Beim ersten wurden allgemeine und organisatorische Themen besprochen (Einzelgespräch). Beim zweiten Gespräch war es mehr detailliert und es war ein Gruppengespräch. Es hat mir sehr gefallen, dass Bewerber über jedem Schritt informiert wurde.

Interview Questions
  • Was muss eine Rechnung erhalten? Warum habe ich mich für diese Stelle beworben?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in Apr 2020

Interview

Talk with an HR guy who explained the job and company to me better.. Informative and good way to start., then I had a chat with C.T.O. who told me quickly we will move to final round and understood why I did not want to do technical challenge written down. Technical interview in final round was very difficult with some pair programming. I was told on the call that it was not going forward

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in May 2019

Interview

- first call with HR manager - Code challenge (Python) - Group call with the team (with CTO / data science) - Probation day in the office; as a result should make a presentation based on business case

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding general motivation, python questions, statistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was quite a long process, totalling about 5 weeks altogether. Some of that was spent doing a take-home task, which wasn't too demanding I thought. After the take-home test, I had a meeting with two members of the team in the office, then a call with the CEO. These conversations were quite short, but always friendly in tone and I received some feedback from the recruiter after each one. The final stage was an in-office workshop which didn't require me to prepare anything in advance. The task was quite tough and they don't give you much time, but they also make it clear that it's not about finding the right answer. I got feedback a few days after the workshop which made sense and was quite transparent. Overall I thought the process was tough but fair and open. Everyone I met was very genuine and empathetic. It's rare that I have been treated so nicely by recruiters, including receiving very complete feedback over the phone in the end. Keep up the good work, Dalia!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Dalia Research

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research

Interview

Phone screen by head of HR, followed by an exercise. the hiring process is designed to feed new ideas for the product and user acquisition team, almost they setup the process to crowdsource ideas and make you work for free. My key takeaway from the conversation is the team in charge are immature and approach they took in the interview process is misleading.

Interview Questions
  • Challenge | Head of Product | Global Access Background Information To answer the questions in this challenge, please imagine that you want to establish a cost effective and scalable user acquisition channel to create an Online Panel. See online Panel wikipedia definition. When answering the below questions, feel free to include visuals, frameworks (e.g. Strategyzer, Design Thinking), and other examples. Think about the respondent journey from start to end. The important thing is that you clearly describe your thought process. 1. Thinking outside of the box Market Research is being disrupted and organisations in this space are constantly inventing new creative concepts for establishing untraditional audience channels. From rewards platforms where a respondent can earn cryptocurrency for completing surveys, to more avant-garde ideas such as surveys via Siri or Alexa, the opportunities are endless! For this part for the challenge: Propose a channel that you believe to be scalable, engaging, and a sustainable source for new users (e.g. respondents) for the panel. Explain why you believe this is a promising channel. 2. Testing & Implementation Plan Please prepare a roadmap with the main activities, tests and/or features that you and your team (1 marketer, 1 UX/UI designer, 1 full stack developer) will work on in the 3 month in order to explore and implement that channel. State any assumptions made and risks considered. Justify your priorities. Keep it concise. A thorough description of each task is not necessary as we will be digging deeper into your challenge in subsequent interviews. Good Luck and Thanks for your participation!
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ataşehir

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Ataşehir) in Jun 2018

Interview

I started with an HR interview then they sent me a technical assignment about API and scripting. After the review, their response was negative. After a while (around 2 months), they said they wanna arrange another interview with the head of product management. Finally, their response was negative again. From this perspective, nothing is clear about all interviews. The process was quite disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • What is the mistake that you have done in your current job and how did you improve yourself after?

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dalia Research (Berlin) in Jan 2017

Interview

A quick invite for an interview, followed by a short task conduced on a computer. After about a week an invitation was sent to come to the office in person. Offer made within a week or so.

Interview Questions
  • Some general questions about my previous work experience, but nothing too tricky
1 person found this interview helpful