Dallas Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Special Education Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. They would ask about different situations and how you'd handle them and what makes you want to get into the school system. They would also ask you what your goals were to ensure that the position was fitting for you.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

job fair and met with principal and we talked about the position and my teaching experience. Then i was taken into another room to model a lesson on the spot.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was great. You interview with the principal at the specified school and they will send you to Human Resource to speak with the necessary people to test and fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

applitrack application, job fair, human management capital interview, fine arts interview, job fair
    After filling application you will be contacted by the staffing company. They will invite to a job fair to interview with principals or and to interview with hiring company for further screening. A principal will offer you a job at which point and time you sign on the dotted line. If applying for art, you must 1st contact the fine arts dept. This was not made clear.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5yrs with the district?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the job and i believed i had the job for a whole month, only to turn around and be told i wasn't recommended for the job. Very confusing, especially when it arrested my job search at a very crucial time. I was unable to capitalize on available jobs because of poor communication and am currently seeking jobs with other districts.,

Art Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District.

Interview

interviewed with the art director who had me write an essay on why I wanted to be an art teacher she then sent me out to a few principals. I interviewed with a principal who later told me that she doesn't know about art, and then went me to interview with her friend in South Dallas. I drove from South Oak Cliff to meet with her so she could look at my portfolio and recommend me to the principal

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with principal and leadership team of school. Took place at the school. Be prepared to discus educational theory and past accomplishments. The interview also had a part in which I presented a mock lesson. I was asked several questions regarding student discipline. Questions were also presented in regards to involving parents and community members. Other past skills were talked about too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you have handled difficult students in the past?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. It was after hours and lasted for two hours. She asked questions that pertained to the job, but mostly we chased a lot of rabbits.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been rejected?   1 Answer

Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Panel interview conducted by members from the department. Answers scored by rubric and editing and writing test administered following interview.

Opportunity for discussion and Q&A following. Portfolio was extremely helpful in offering examples of previous work and experience.

Interview Questions

• What processes would you follow in organizing a public relations event?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary offered was firm.

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Panel of 3, they were going by the seat of their pants. Fumbling over each other. Asking questions that never fit the job applied for. The panel was picked by which upper management was available at the time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Independent School District (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked in a room where there were 3 people with questions in their hands. I was asked about 20 questions on my work experiences, skills, life, how I felt about the company and co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a problem in saying no if asked to do another project.   1 Answer