Dallas Texas Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dallas Texas Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews at Dallas Texas Consultants

2.0

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants.

Interview

It was an online interview with a series of 12 questions. 4 multiple choice and 4 recorded questions. It wasn’t to strenuous at all. Looking forward to the second interview soon.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants.

Interview

Recruiter called me 2 days after the application, recorded and interview and got a call back a couple hours later for a second one. They are really fast and responsive

Interview Questions

• What three words would your friends and family describe you?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants in August 2020.

Interview

I got an email saying you have to complete a 20 minute interview by the next day at 1pm without much notice. Video Interview through a service called HireVue. I never talked to a person from the company except through email. After interview, I never heard anything back.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants (Dallas, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

Three round interview process. Nice people, still not sure exactly what the company does. The last round was with the CEO which made the interview process special. The interview process was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests and hobbies?   1 Answer

Interview

Lots of steps before hired. You need to speak to some recruiter before you get to talk to the CEO which is a little weird but over a pretty fair an simple interview process

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants (Dallas, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

2 rounds, both in person. First one was getting to know me and second was more detailed and they let me know what the position entailed. They were both fairly easy.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

It is a door to door job, selling reliant energy or ATT. This company partners with other marketing companies. At my interview there were at least 5 other companies, they go by different names but all do the same thing. Commission only. The interview is more of them trying to convince you to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer a desk job or a field job?   1 Answer

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants (Dallas, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

The whole three-part interview process is pretty misleading. First of all, the posting on LinkedIn mentions health benefits and base pay. THIS POSITION HAS NEITHER HEALTH BENEFITS OR BASE PAY! While they aren't technically lying because if you get promoted you can get those two things, it's pretty clear that the job posting is attempting to get people to apply who wouldn't normally apply to this type of position. The ability for companies to avoid a base minimum wage by hiring employees as 'private contractors' is ethically dubious at best. Even if you move up in this company, you're making money managing more door to door salespeople only being paid with commission like you once were, which are also hoping to move up in the company. At that point, it's just a vicious cycle where your subordinates are being led along hoping to move up in the company and take your position. The people going out and making the money are the ones taking the most risk, and if they have a bad month the management can easily just fire them and hire someone else. Employers should invest in their employees, and this business model does not do that.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants (Dallas, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I was a little skeptical at first after having phony interviews with "marketing" companies in the area, but this one was legit. Phone interview then in person interview. Super laid back and comfortable. The interview process at the office was comfortable and more conversational than question after question. legitimate.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dallas Texas Consultants.

Interview

The company contacted me through ZipRecruiter and asked me to come for an interview at 10am. There were several people there to interview. I had to wait for 3 other people to interview before my interview. The receptionist was calling more people in to interview for the following day at the same time. They call in people in batches to interview them, so you will most likely have to sit and wait to be interviewed when you get there. I was skeptical of the whole thing and my intuition told me that this was a not a dependable source for a job. The staff was friendly but it seemed very much like the hallways of a high school or a college dorm, it was a little unprofessional in my opinion. The office seemed like it was a temporary situation, there was no indication that this was a long-term set-up. I was told very little about the position and was told that in a second interview I would be told more. I found the vagueness to be concerning. The girl interviewing was very nice and enthusiastic and since they have been rated in Dallas Business Journal as a top place to work, when I was asked to come back for a second interview in just a few hours, I agreed to it. I was curious to learn more about the position even though I had some suspicions. After leaving the interview I did some further research on the company through Glassdoor and decided to give in to my intuition, not waste anymore of my time and head home. I received a voicemail and an email after my 2nd interview was missed to asked if I wanted to reschedule. Very odd that they would want to hire someone that cannot make it to their follow up interview and didn't inform them that they could not make it.