Danaher BOLD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher BOLD Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

First we had a dinner with all the recruiters and then a short 45 minute interview. It was primarily focused on your resume. Some situational questions wanting to know how you handle adversity and some examples of that. It felt like it was mostly to see if you were a good fit and motivated to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a group member consistently slack off, how did you address that situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Received interview after the job fair at University. Interview was about 30 minutes and was only asked behavioral questions. Second round interviews will be technical interviews. Still waiting to here if I was invited for round 2.

BOLD Interview

Interview

I applied to the position online through my school's job posting site. I was immediately invited to a bar/grill on campus for an informal meet and greet. There were representatives there answering general questions. I was called that night to set up an interview for the following day. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and was fairly simple. About a week later I was invited to a second round interview on site. This interview was simple and very informal. It was more to match the candidate with the employer as there were 3 candidates and 3 hiring managers. From there I was extended a 12 week offer about two weeks later.