Danaher BOLD Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for BOLD Program

Danaher BOLD Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

BOLD Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Very easy conversation with the recruiter and very straight forward. Only a few basic situational based interview questions. Be aware that there are many different places you can be placed and you are asked if you are willing to relocated because of this.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had issues with some one you worked with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

BOLD Program Interview

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Start with a few quick points about why you are interested in the BOLD Program position at Danaher then moving on to about 3 basic behavioral questions. I would suggest going through their website before-hand and making sure you are familiar with their culture and which path in the BOLD program you are interested in.

BOLD Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

After receiving an email from them to check them out at the career fair, I had an interview with a recruiter the next day. They said they would be in touch in a couple days but it took a couple of weeks. Had second round interviews and they had a great weekend planned. Difficult/confusing questions but great experience.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA).

Interview

1st round was on-campus recruiting. Fairly relaxed as I got to know the recruiters interviewing me at a mixer they hosted at a restaurant nearby. 2nd was a large event with 30 or so candidates for maybe 10 - 12 positions. A mixer was arranged for one of the nights, and the interviews were arranged for the next day. They also took us on a site tour during the interview day. In the second round, there were 2 sets of interviews. one was very informal with an operations executive and the other was with an HR executive and a operations executive.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a time where you had to lead a team that did not want to cooperate?   1 Answer
    • What are key continuous improvement tools, and do you have experience using them?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through the DBS.   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to move anywhere within the country during the duration of the program?   1 Answer

BOLD Program Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions, asked if I was willing to relocate, what I knew about the company and program