Danaher Danaher SummerProgram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Danaher SummerProgram

Danaher Danaher SummerProgram Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

Danaher SummerProgram Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in September 2017.

Interview

They want their interns to be able to work very independently, so lots of questions are around that. They want you be able to find a problem, formulate a project around it, and work independently to find a solution. Be prepared to give examples of being able to do that from your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on something and it failed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

Danaher SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Got a call a couple months after university career fair for an on campus interview opportunity for the next day. I missed the first call, and called back as soon as I got the chance. Left a voicemail with my availability the next day. Called several hours later, and still did not get a response. Called once more several hours later, and again, no response. Called the next day around noon and finally got a response to schedule an interview.

The interview questions did not include technical assessments, since it was a preliminary screening for one of the other companies. Questions seemed very general and easy to answer.

Interview Questions