Danaher Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Wood Dale, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. It began with an initial call with HR, then I met with the Executive Assistant who was vacating the role, as well as the manager whom the role supports. General questions were asked relating to job history and experience. Mostly we discussed the culture and company operations, and how it relates to their various business units.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions, all were standard to the role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview itself wasn't particularly hard but the interviewer is a tough cookie (but polite). Really come prepared with some stories that highlight excellence in your field and be confident in your answers - this was a very formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Danaher?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize competing tasks?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your analytical skills and how you've used analytics to successfully complete a difficult task.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Beware they are searching for this position under two other company names, Chemtreat and Trojan Technologies. It is the same position with different salaries. Also, they do not respond to job applications which is a poor reflection on all of these companies as a whole.