Danaher Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

3.3

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Interviewed with 10 people in 3 different states over the span of 4 weeks, some multiple times. Completed nine hours of psychological testing. It was an exhausting process and indicative of the amount of effort required when hired.

Interview Questions

• Examples of stretch goals that you hit or exceeded - or if you missed, why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

1st round- on campus, back-to-back, 2 interviews, one focus on past experience, one focus on behavior questions. 2nd round- on site, 3 interviewers, all high-level managers, all behavioral questions. A cocktail reception is before the 2nd round interview, you can meet almost all interviewers for the interview.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Got the interview by applying through my university's career services website. Had an in person interview and Skype interview on the same day. Each were one on one interviews. They asked typical behavioral questions. They also asked about how you got interested in the field and what attracted you to the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Added a fun random question relating to how well you think on your feet.   Answer Question