Danaher Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process took place on the university campus, the atmosphere was nice, and the interviewer was friendly. Fairly standard questions to start regarding interest in the company and then leading into behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever not been the leader/top dog among a project group   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral focused. Spent most of the time discussing material on resume and then had time to answer questions at the end. Very general to the company rather than the position. Interviewer couldn't answer specific questions about role i was interested in.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Applied through my school and received an on-campus interview a couple weeks later. After about a month I was told that I would be getting a second round interview with my potential manager. I was notified 2 weeks later that they would like to extend an offer, but after 2 months I have not received anything official. Overall the interviews were good and the people very friendly, but it's a very slow process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview - met with two recruiters who went through routine questions that were already made up in a packet. Recorded all answers in a packet. Was told to hear back within a week and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had issues with some one you worked with.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Very conversational - typical behavioral questions
    Had 2 rounds of interview - 1 with HR, other with a technical person

tell me about yourself
    walk me through your resume
    location flexibility?
    Why this company?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change the course of action.   Answer Question