Danaher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.1

BOLD Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Danaher (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met a Danaher representative at my college career fair. They are a huge fortune 500 company that doesn't have a ton of information about themselves on the web.I had done plenty of research beforehand and knew the right questions to ask. I landed a 2:1 interview the next day. Fairly informal and relaxed interview setting. They asked basic STAR format questions that are very common today for entry level jobs. Anyone with good interviewing skills/experience should do fine. Do you home work beforehand and be prepared. Make sure to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in September 2015.

Interview

2 positive phone interviews, one lunch meeting with technical staff went well. Struggle to match schedules around employee PTO. Then a rush to get there for the formal interview which was to be more of the same with a focus on a 30 minute presentation to a panel

Interview Questions

• What is the Definition of a key value   1 Answer

Data Scientits Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Danaher in July 2015.

Interview

first round,tech, a PHD interviewed me. He was strict and asked question like: mathematic intuition of Logistic Regression;probability question was hard. He seemed to like to test whether you thorough understand a concept or not. I thought I wasn't doing well since I forgot most concepts of stats,then I was given a second round in surprise, I talked to the VP who was not professional at all: he asked me introduce myself then ended the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Probability /Statistical definition(T-dist)/Machine Learning definition(Overfitting/confusion matrix/regularization)   Answer Question

Finance Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher in June 2015.

Interview

Very behavioral / situational based. Interview did not focus on how you could actually do the job. Met with a broad team and many interviewers asked the same questions as the previous interviewer. Come prepared to answer how you handle conflicts, organizing yourself, a struggle you overcame. Remember to provide real life examples and outcomes.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Brea, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview
    It was contract position, so they conducted 2 phone interview. Based on my interview they given me offer. It was good experience. All questions are technical, short & specific. They conducted background check , drug screen & within week they given me confirmation. Total process took 3 weeks from interview to joining.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are most suited for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fix salary- contract position.

BOLD Itern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (East Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The company was at a recruitment event at my university. I talked to them about my interests and work experience and they gave me an interview. The interview was a one on one interview that was the next day. The first half of the interview were standard questions about myself and my resume. After about halfway through the interview, he opened up a packet full of STAR questions and asked me 3 of them. The question progressively got more difficult with the below example being the hardest. Be sure the know the company values and how you will fit in their culture.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you told someone something and you told someone else something else and how did that come back to bite you in the butt?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Interviewed with 10 people in 3 different states over the span of 4 weeks, some multiple times. Completed nine hours of psychological testing. It was an exhausting process and indicative of the amount of effort required when hired.

Interview Questions

• Examples of stretch goals that you hit or exceeded - or if you missed, why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Summer Interview

Interview

Back-to-back interview, you have to do interview with two recruiters one by one. The first one asks you the general behavior questions, the second will ask you questions based on your resume. The second recruiter will pick some interesting points from the resume and ask you to describe them. Those recruiters are generous and make you feel good in the interview.

Interview Questions

• General behavior questions. One tricky one is tell me about a time when you were criticized but in fact you did not deserve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Candidates from my university were flown down to the plant location for a final round interview for 2 days. The first night had a dinner, reviewing the company and the Danaher Business System (DBS) with a meet and greet. Great overview. The next day was about 4 hours of interviews with 5 different interviewers. The interviews were pretty high level - not technical. Basic questions about work ethic and vision of your career. Everyone was really nice!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why Danaher?   Answer Question
    • What was the question you were asked?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Very conversational - typical behavioral questions
    Had 2 rounds of interview - 1 with HR, other with a technical person

tell me about yourself
    walk me through your resume
    location flexibility?
    Why this company?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change the course of action.   Answer Question