Danaher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was easy. I knew they needed me. I met lots of people, some were prepared and others just spent the time chatting. Overall it was pretty relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experiences related to this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was fair. I asked for more vacation time and got it.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Pomona, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a series of three interviews. First was a one-on-one with more explanation on their end about the position than specific questions. Second interview was with two people and it was more focused on how my experience would be a good job. Third interview was with a higher up and he walked me around the facility and then asked a few questions about my personality. total time was about 1.5 hours

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Pomona, CA).

Interview

Two interviews. One with someone from the division of the company I was going to work under and someone who is in charge of all the buyers and planners. Very standard questions. Tour of the Pomona office. The Pomona office seemed pretty slow, but mostly because it is a new building and companies are just starting to move it. The hiring process is very slow. I did not hear back from them about scheduling an interview for about a month and have yet to hear back from them about a position.

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

first round of on campus interview on behavior interviews and second round matching process with a specific team, it took longer for the matching process involving discussion with specific hiring managers

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied via campus (resume and cover letter). Interviews happened on campus also. Two interviews (Behavioral / deep breakdown of resume).
    In general, interviews were ok. The company was interested in knowing my experiences and myself really well, not to put me into an uncomfortable position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to face an ethical issue and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Summer Interview

Interview

Back-to-back interview, you have to do interview with two recruiters one by one. The first one asks you the general behavior questions, the second will ask you questions based on your resume. The second recruiter will pick some interesting points from the resume and ask you to describe them. Those recruiters are generous and make you feel good in the interview.

Interview Questions

• General behavior questions. One tricky one is tell me about a time when you were criticized but in fact you did not deserve it.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

I came in for two interviews each time I met with two individuals in the accounting department.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific accounting knowledge questions and behavioral questions on how I would handle different types of scenerios.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed thru an agency for a Senior Executive assistant. Met with several executives including the one this role would be supporting. Also was required to interview with two other junior admins which did not work directly with this role. Although I was brought back in several times to meet everyone, was denied the role based on feedback from the junior admins (not the executives). They stated they do not feel I would be happy there longterm! I dont see how someone else can determine where you will be happy longterm. The executive was very kind and a joy to speak with but my impression after interviewing with these junior individuals was that I was way too experienced for the role and they may have felt that. Their choice of words to deny me the role was a true disappointment and I would definitely not recommend this company for any support roles. Suggestion for HR, train those interviewing candidates to avoid leaving any negative images of your company.

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Weeks without hearing. Hiring manager contact with phone interview. Weeks passed then email asking if I was serious about the job. I answered. Relocation was an issue that was addressed. Then was passed to another hiring manager for a different job which I did not know existed. Interviewed with that individual. That individual indicated that I would be targeted for that job not the other job. Scheduled to meet for a face-to-face. That moved three times. Finally met and instead of five people met with the two hiring managers that I had interviewed with on the phone. The first hiring manager interviewed and began asking if I understood both jobs. Apparently the two had not discussed which role that I had come to discuss. The interview questions were about the job that I was no longer interested in or traveled to discuss. In addition they were questions that were discussed three months prior. He was rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected...all of them since the role was not what I came to interview/discuss.   Answer Question

Finance Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher in June 2015.

Interview

Very behavioral / situational based. Interview did not focus on how you could actually do the job. Met with a broad team and many interviewers asked the same questions as the previous interviewer. Come prepared to answer how you handle conflicts, organizing yourself, a struggle you overcame. Remember to provide real life examples and outcomes.