Danaher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

3.1

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Pomona, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a series of three interviews. First was a one-on-one with more explanation on their end about the position than specific questions. Second interview was with two people and it was more focused on how my experience would be a good job. Third interview was with a higher up and he walked me around the facility and then asked a few questions about my personality. total time was about 1.5 hours

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Danaher (Greensboro, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process, extremely professional - met with over 10 executives over 3 rounds of interviews. The process included a meeting with a psychologist to profile leadership orientation. Overall, this was a positive experience to match up company needs with my needs.

Interview Questions

• What would my peers, subordinates and supervisors say were best and worst traits?   Answer Question

BOLD Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

After receiving an email from them to check them out at the career fair, I had an interview with a recruiter the next day. They said they would be in touch in a couple days but it took a couple of weeks. Had second round interviews and they had a great weekend planned. Difficult/confusing questions but great experience.

Anonymous Master's Level Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Disappointing! Danaher recruited at my school. They were one of the more unpleasant companies to interview with. The interviewers were not very friendly and somewhat aggressive. Danaher displayed the utmost unprofessionalism when a company contact emailed one of the interviewees who made it from my school saying that they were disappointed with the quality of candidates who interviewed as a way to say - welcome aboard, you made it even though everyone else was terrible! Furthermore, the rejection email that I was sent was addressed to ten different people from my school so that you could see who else was rejected; it was not a private email. Danaher needs to realize that they have a lot to work on in terms of company culture, professionalism, and the recruiting process overall. They represented themselves pretty poorly at my school and I think a reputation like that is not going to serve them well. They are competing with some of the largest, most successful companies out there (that, may I add are a lot more friendly) and should take this into account. I don't think anyone is really dying to work for Danaher and I think most people are not going to go overboard to try to land a job there when Google, Apple, and the likes are right around the corner.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Danaher?

Give us an example of a time when you had to work in a team?

(Most interview questions were behavioral and not very technical)   Answer Question

BOLD Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Danaher (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met a Danaher representative at my college career fair. They are a huge fortune 500 company that doesn't have a ton of information about themselves on the web.I had done plenty of research beforehand and knew the right questions to ask. I landed a 2:1 interview the next day. Fairly informal and relaxed interview setting. They asked basic STAR format questions that are very common today for entry level jobs. Anyone with good interviewing skills/experience should do fine. Do you home work beforehand and be prepared. Make sure to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in September 2015.

Interview

2 positive phone interviews, one lunch meeting with technical staff went well. Struggle to match schedules around employee PTO. Then a rush to get there for the formal interview which was to be more of the same with a focus on a 30 minute presentation to a panel

Interview Questions

• What is the Definition of a key value   1 Answer

Data Scientits Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Danaher in July 2015.

Interview

first round,tech, a PHD interviewed me. He was strict and asked question like: mathematic intuition of Logistic Regression;probability question was hard. He seemed to like to test whether you thorough understand a concept or not. I thought I wasn't doing well since I forgot most concepts of stats,then I was given a second round in surprise, I talked to the VP who was not professional at all: he asked me introduce myself then ended the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Probability /Statistical definition(T-dist)/Machine Learning definition(Overfitting/confusion matrix/regularization)   Answer Question

Finance Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher in June 2015.

Interview

Very behavioral / situational based. Interview did not focus on how you could actually do the job. Met with a broad team and many interviewers asked the same questions as the previous interviewer. Come prepared to answer how you handle conflicts, organizing yourself, a struggle you overcame. Remember to provide real life examples and outcomes.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Brea, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview
    It was contract position, so they conducted 2 phone interview. Based on my interview they given me offer. It was good experience. All questions are technical, short & specific. They conducted background check , drug screen & within week they given me confirmation. Total process took 3 weeks from interview to joining.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are most suited for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fix salary- contract position.

BOLD Itern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (East Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The company was at a recruitment event at my university. I talked to them about my interests and work experience and they gave me an interview. The interview was a one on one interview that was the next day. The first half of the interview were standard questions about myself and my resume. After about halfway through the interview, he opened up a packet full of STAR questions and asked me 3 of them. The question progressively got more difficult with the below example being the hardest. Be sure the know the company values and how you will fit in their culture.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you told someone something and you told someone else something else and how did that come back to bite you in the butt?   1 Answer