Danaher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Danaher

3.1

Sort:

Sales Interview

Interview

fair interview process. very direct and to the point. seems they were looking for specific type of worker. all in all, good interview process because both interviewer and interviewee get a better feel for each other.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Interviewed with 10 people in 3 different states over the span of 4 weeks, some multiple times. Completed nine hours of psychological testing. It was an exhausting process and indicative of the amount of effort required when hired.

Interview Questions

• Examples of stretch goals that you hit or exceeded - or if you missed, why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

1st round- on campus, back-to-back, 2 interviews, one focus on past experience, one focus on behavior questions. 2nd round- on site, 3 interviewers, all high-level managers, all behavioral questions. A cocktail reception is before the 2nd round interview, you can meet almost all interviewers for the interview.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Got the interview by applying through my university's career services website. Had an in person interview and Skype interview on the same day. Each were one on one interviews. They asked typical behavioral questions. They also asked about how you got interested in the field and what attracted you to the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Added a fun random question relating to how well you think on your feet.   Answer Question

EHS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in March 2014.

Interview

I was not currently in the area, so I had a phone interview. My (soon-to-be) boss was very friendly and did not ask tricky questions. She seemed to already be pretty confident in me before the call was over. She did have me speak to one other site leader on a separate phone call at a later time. That was more of a formality to make sure we got along fine.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and at the top of your career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher (Wood Dale, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. It began with an initial call with HR, then I met with the Executive Assistant who was vacating the role, as well as the manager whom the role supports. General questions were asked relating to job history and experience. Mostly we discussed the culture and company operations, and how it relates to their various business units.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions, all were standard to the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview itself wasn't particularly hard but the interviewer is a tough cookie (but polite). Really come prepared with some stories that highlight excellence in your field and be confident in your answers - this was a very formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Danaher?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize competing tasks?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your analytical skills and how you've used analytics to successfully complete a difficult task.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Beware they are searching for this position under two other company names, Chemtreat and Trojan Technologies. It is the same position with different salaries. Also, they do not respond to job applications which is a poor reflection on all of these companies as a whole.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danaher in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter Interview - Then Hiring Manager Phone call - Then Face to Face with Hiring Manager
    Went through process and found out only offer 2 weeks vacation. Ive got 20 years experience, Looked like a great fit till then. So disappointed had to turn down.
    The company really needs to read more on Work/Life balance or they wont be able to keep good employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like being in the field?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Danaher in September 2018.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview after applying and scheduled an interview time. Waited an hour during the scheduled time, did not get a call at all and when I contacted the recruiter she told me that there was a problem with the "system generated communication" not going through to me. Very unprofessional for a company and recruiter of this caliber to schedule a phone interview and not call at the scheduled time or get back at all.