Danaher Learning and Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher Learning and Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Danaher

1 Interview Review

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Danaher.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Weeks without hearing. Hiring manager contact with phone interview. Weeks passed then email asking if I was serious about the job. I answered. Relocation was an issue that was addressed. Then was passed to another hiring manager for a different job which I did not know existed. Interviewed with that individual. That individual indicated that I would be targeted for that job not the other job. Scheduled to meet for a face-to-face. That moved three times. Finally met and instead of five people met with the two hiring managers that I had interviewed with on the phone. The first hiring manager interviewed and began asking if I understood both jobs. Apparently the two had not discussed which role that I had come to discuss. The interview questions were about the job that I was no longer interested in or traveled to discuss. In addition they were questions that were discussed three months prior. He was rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected...all of them since the role was not what I came to interview/discuss.   Answer Question