Danaher Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danaher Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Danaher flew me into their corporate office for 4 back to back interviews. It was somewhat exhausting, but very thorough. I met with several HR employees as well as the hiring manager. The interviews were fair and they asked questions that helped identify the practical experience need for the job.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of what YOU SPECIFICALLY did to ensure the success of the project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danaher

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (Richardson, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Danaher conducts the interview process with a high level of professionalism. After being selected for an interview and the date is selected Danaher takes care of booking all of the candidates travel and accomodations for the visit. The interview consisted of one on one interviews with human resources and senior management and a group interview with middle management. Senior Managment appeared to be extremely motivated and exited about the long term opportunities at Danaher.

Interview Questions

• What would be your first actions to build your team and department?   Answer Question
    • What qualities to you feel make you the best fit for Danaher over other candidates?   Answer Question

The company was ultimately not able to put together a competative offer. Benefits such as 401k and vacation are not competative with what other companies in the industry offer.