Danaher Senior Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Danaher

1 Interview Review

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed thru an agency for a Senior Executive assistant. Met with several executives including the one this role would be supporting. Also was required to interview with two other junior admins which did not work directly with this role. Although I was brought back in several times to meet everyone, was denied the role based on feedback from the junior admins (not the executives). They stated they do not feel I would be happy there longterm! I dont see how someone else can determine where you will be happy longterm. The executive was very kind and a joy to speak with but my impression after interviewing with these junior individuals was that I was way too experienced for the role and they may have felt that. Their choice of words to deny me the role was a true disappointment and I would definitely not recommend this company for any support roles. Suggestion for HR, train those interviewing candidates to avoid leaving any negative images of your company.

Interview Questions