Danaher Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Danaher flew me into their corporate office for 4 back to back interviews. It was somewhat exhausting, but very thorough. I met with several HR employees as well as the hiring manager. The interviews were fair and they asked questions that helped identify the practical experience need for the job.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of what YOU SPECIFICALLY did to ensure the success of the project.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Danaher (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the operating business, one full day, 5 senior people -- seemed reasonable. Interviewed with Corporate -- they are very strange. (a) Psychological evaluation for 4 hours, including testing. (b) Left waiting in conf room for 2 hours. (c) One interviewer refused to do the interview at HQ (did in coffee shop nearby), other two required use of HQ. (d) Aggressive (unpleasant?) first interview -- possibly intentionally misunderstanding CV and my statements?

Interview Questions

• Why should I believe this [data point, claim] on your CV?   1 Answer

Strangely cult-like culture at Corporate