Danfoss International Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danfoss International Product Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danfoss International (Ames, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

First completed an online interview where questions were recorded and submitted. Followed by two phone interviews first with HR (Personality and Clarification of Resume) and then with Product Line Manager (Technical and clarification of resume). An on-site interview was scheduled but canceled the day before because the position was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• In five years, where do you see yourself within Danfoss (Phone)   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Danfoss? (Recorded)   Answer Question
  • Provide a summary/overview of your background/experience which you believe is in alignment with this role? (Recorded)   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you were under pressure and how you overcame it? (Recorded)   Answer Question
  • What do you consider to be your best skill, and how do you believe that will help you succeed at Danfoss? (Phone)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Danfoss International

Anonymous Employee in Arkadelphia, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danfoss International (Arkadelphia, AR).

Interview

There was a phone conversation based on which i got invited to the factory in Arkadelphia, AR. the process was pretty smooth

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly simple. they were looking for some one who was dedicated and willing to learn. it was not excessively technical   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Danfoss International in July 2010.

Interview

The company is well known. They were very generous and helpful in reaching the place as I was new to the city. The arrangements and interview process was done in a very planned manner. Interview was finished in the time scheduled. The overall interview experience is positive.