Dannon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NC

Interview

No tricky questions, just the generic interview questions. However there are multiple rounds and the waiting time to hear back can take awhile. Overall great experience as all the managers/directors interviewing you are very kind.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

It was two back to back interviews on the same day that lasted 30 minutes each. I was interviewed by HR and Directors. HR was more interested in Fit Questions and the Directors were more interested in Marketing Case Questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could see yourself in one function outside of Marketing, which one would it be: Operations, Sales or Finance?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dannon (Dayton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Went to an on-campus interview that I had signed up for online. Lasted about 20 minutes, he asked mostly questions about me and things I have accomplished. Was very intimidating, did not react much to any of my answers. Was unable to tell how it was going during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were a part of a project that failed.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dannon (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on company site.
    Phone screen with someone from HR.
    Hiring Manager Phone Interview
    Face-to-face with Hiring Manager and other Key Acct. Manager - Somewhat informal.
    Negotiations with HR and not the hiring manager on pay.

Interview Questions

• They ask for a presentation about yourself. Mostly to gauge whether or not you are capable of working with others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One-round. They were very competitive. Signing bonuses are on the table for mid/late year. Everything in life is negotiable.

Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dannon (White Plains, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I only went through one phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes and there we discussed the internship role and responsibilities of what was expected of me and then we moved onto compensation and start date.

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dannon (Londonderry, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an hour long phone interview with the recruiter in Oregon. She was very pleasant and gave me a great introduction to Danone as well as their acquisition of Stonyfield. I then moved on to have an interview with the HR Manager at the plant. The HR Manager was very knowledgeable about the company. The interview and plant tour lasted a total of two hours. It seemed like everything had gone very well and they told me I would be hearing back the following week regarding next steps. I sent a follow up email thanking both the recruiter and the HR Manager. Didn't hear back. I sent an email to the recruiter asking what the status of the position was at and never heard back. Three weeks or so later, I received the auto generated "based on your application we have decided not to move forward" type of response. I was very disappointed that what appeared to be a very warm, welcoming company would leave a candidate with no response for so long after stating that there would be someone following up.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel any of the interview questions were very difficult. There were not a lot of behavioral question, mostly just going over what Stonyfield offered and asked about my experience.   Answer Question

Revenue Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dannon.

Interview

3 phone interviews, followed by two in person interviews, followed by one last phone interview. The whole process took 6 weeks. Wage negotiations were accepted, however, and all interviews were relatively easy.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dannon (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone interview from one of the account managers, which was a brief screening. A few days later I was set up to call another account manager, who explained the position and culture of the company. After that, I received an email that they wanted me to come to the office in person.

For the first in-person interview, I was asked to create and make a presentation on a case study they provided beforehand. The presentation was in front of three employees from different functions of the business. After that, I met with the Sales VP.

Finally, I was asked in for a final interview with HR and an Executive about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better in a task-oriented environment or a people-oriented environment?   Answer Question

Stacker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dannon (Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was through a staffing agency and consisted of being warned of the physical nature of the job. It was essentially a disclosure to scare off anyone unsure of their physical ability. There was a computerized workplace safety course following the interview. I think there was an honesty test as well that asks questions such as "It's okay to steal little things from your employer like pencils...Agree or disagree".

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable lifting 30 lbs repeatedly for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dannon (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position they called me to schedule a phone interview with leadership team members. After fulfilling this, I was asked to have an onsite interview. I had to prepare a presentation about myself and my career. They were looking for more personal things about me (interests, etc) at first and then my personal career and development. I made a powerpoint presentation for this.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions, projects questions- successes and weaknesses from previous projects, my knowledge of dairy plant quality, etc.   Answer Question