Danone Sales and Marketing Grad Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danone Sales and Marketing Grad Scheme Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales and Marketing Grad Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Started of with a online test followed by a telephone interview. I was then selected to attend the assessment center in reading. Day started with the basic icebreakers, then you had to another English and maths test. After this we were put into groups and had to come up with a new product we would take to the market and pitch it to panel members. Make sure you research the product portfolio of Danone before you go to the assessment day. After this a nutritionist came and told us about healthy eating (she was a really annoying). We got to make smoothies, the blender was attached to the bikes and your pedaling powered the blender. This was a bit of a time killer as they made there decision who went through. After this 6 people from a group of 20 individuals were asked to go for one to ones. The rest were sent home (including me). Overall it was a great experience and they payed for my hotel + trains as I was coming from quite far. They also gave comprehensive feedback on how we performed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Danone

Sales and Marketing Grad Scheme Interview

Interview

First you need to complete their online application form, followed by online tests and a telephone interview.

Interview Questions