Dar Al-Handasah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dar Al-Handasah Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.4

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah in July 2017.

Interview

Interview is on Skype , they would have your Skype id and would send you request on Skype.

Interview starts at exact time.

Starts with introduction of yourself.

Past industry experience

Your role in the works carried out

Imp tip: prefer sound proof room for interview

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

I did two interviews. One of them was with the head of the department where I was asked technical questions and we discussed my profile and my grades. We also discussed my future plans.
    The second interview was with HR where I was asked personality type of questions. Such as how do you act in a team. What do you do in case someone isn't being ethical in is work. Or such as describe yourself. What are your qualities...

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very insignificant and rough interview process. They did not screen my resume and were simply kept asking me the reason why I changed so many jobs till date, as if it was a crime :) Moreover, HR managers who don't know anything about Architecture / Architects are never fit for appointing a passionate architect. There is no performance criteria in their dictionary which justifies 'passion'.. The interview process tells clearly about the lack of motivation and a bossy attitude towards employees.

Interview Questions

• Why have you changed so many jobs.   1 Answer

3D Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job there and was contacted by someone who stated that they wouldn't interview me because they wanted a MALE employee!! Talk about a multinational firm in the 21st century!!

Junior Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Beirut (Lebanon)) in November 2016.

Interview

An HR manager asked me basic questions such as about my knowledge of the firm's activities and about my interest in the field. She then talked about what they exactly do and the challenges they face. She asked me about my previous experience as well.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

The process took one month :
    - Online submission on their website
    - Phone call after one week
    - Physical interview
    - Debriefing in the end of the interview
    - Answer one week later

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked questions about my experience and skills, my work history , and my availability.   Answer Question

Interview

For a fresher: No technical questions only the willingness to work. The post and salary is majorly depended on your qualifications and grades. The is majorly of one specific specialisation and every candidate is supposed to learn the same irrespective of their own skills and past work.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the working in other specialisations?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Selection process consists of resume submission.On the basis of resume you will get shortlisted for interview.Interview is easy.They will ask some basic quetions on your favourites subjects.after that HR interview will be there.depending on the performance in HR as well as in technical interview,you will be selcted.

Interview Questions

• why do we require AIR CONDITIONING?
      what is vapour compression refrigeration cycle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune (India)).

Interview

First they have an Hr interview, which is like any normal HR interview. After that they have a design test which is evaluated by the HOD. The process is not that difficult as they are always in shortage of employees since every month a few leave the office due to the inhuman atmosphere .

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sign a 2year bond ( perhaps because people leave the office every other day)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate as much as possible.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Had 3 interviews, one with the head of Architecture Department and one with with Director of Architecture and the last with HR
    It wasn't so bad, but they had us design a small building to see our design capabilities as we were applying in the design team