Dar Al-Handasah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dar Al-Handasah

2.5

Junior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process took approximately one month from applying through a university job fair to starting the work. It consisted of three interviews.
    They only hire fresh graduates with above average GPA (>3). The interviewers were friendly and did not get into serious technical info. They are looking for commitment and ability to learn new things.
    The process was seamless and easy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Achrafie (Lebanon)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Achrafie (Lebanon)) in December 2011.

Interview

Was called for a technical interview and got interviewed by two senior managers.
    This was followed by a behavioral interview two weeks later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah.

Interview

Applied through Campus Recruitment

Interview Questions

• Motivation Questions ( Why do you want to join the company and Weaknesses point)   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

first interview the director left for lunch without notice, no apology nor notice. i left and another interview was re-scheduled, this time he was present. i had two interviews with two different people. very easy interviews, can't say it was difficult.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2012.

Interview

written test face to face intreview rigorous interview very tough process senior managent involved data interpretation, skill test , competency test, stressful good interviewwees, very good nd taseful questions, lot of mental ability checks

Urban Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got referred to the company through somebody i knew, within days i got a date to interview (1 of 3) and by the time i had the 3rd interview, I heard an offer from the company on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the field and how i could contribute to the company   1 Answer

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very insignificant and rough interview process. They did not screen my resume and were simply kept asking me the reason why I changed so many jobs till date, as if it was a crime :) Moreover, HR managers who don't know anything about Architecture / Architects are never fit for appointing a passionate architect. There is no performance criteria in their dictionary which justifies 'passion'.. The interview process tells clearly about the lack of motivation and a bossy attitude towards employees.

Interview Questions

• Why have you changed so many jobs.   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

by portal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Had 3 interviews, one with the head of Architecture Department and one with with Director of Architecture and the last with HR
    It wasn't so bad, but they had us design a small building to see our design capabilities as we were applying in the design team

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dar Al-Handasah (Pune (India)).

Interview

First they have an Hr interview, which is like any normal HR interview. After that they have a design test which is evaluated by the HOD. The process is not that difficult as they are always in shortage of employees since every month a few leave the office due to the inhuman atmosphere .

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sign a 2year bond ( perhaps because people leave the office every other day)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate as much as possible.