Darby Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Darby Dental

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Darby Dental (Jericho, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone call, then in-person interview.

A few basic technical questions (mostly based on what you've done as opposed to the depth of your technical knowledge), and then a "get-to-know-you" face-to-face.

And then, nothing. No response to email or follow up phone call.

And here's the truth of it: I don't mind not being your guy (okay, I mind a little but I suspect I'll get over it), but I do mind being treated like an expendable commodity with no human dignity. Ghosting is just classless. Absolutely classless.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with .NET before?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darby Dental in June 2019.

Interview

The interview questions were wordy. It had very little to do with my skillset or qualifications. If your social capital surpasses your expertise, it may be worth applying. Just be prepared to answer lengthy bureaucratic scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• (roughly) as a stakeholder in a dynamic team, you receive criticism, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Darby Dental Response

Jun 14, 2019 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take our interview process very seriously and will take your feedback into consideration. We wish you best of luck in your job search.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Darby Dental (Jericho, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Extensive interviewing and testing process.Met Sales Manager at Professional Hiring Event, potential applicants are pre-screened before being admitted to participate. Every effort is made throughout interview process to negate the fact that Darby Dental Supply is a high volume outbound call center. I was told I would be able to build my own client base. This is absolutely untrue.

Interview Questions

• How to overcome price objectives?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it offer. Non-negotiable.